Wedding Music for Recorder
Recorder (Alto) - Beginning-Intermediate
Composed by Robert and Marie Constas. Saddle-stitched, Duets. Wedding. Book. 72 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.99796).
Item Number: MB.99796
ISBN 9780786661190. 8.5 x 11 inches.
Here in one collection is all the music you need for all phases of a traditional wedding ceremony. These classical and original selections are arranged as instrumental duets primarily for alto and tenor recorders, with some for C fingering only, and optional bass parts. Music is provided for prelude, the procession of the bridesmaids, the bridal procession, the lighting of the Unity Candle, recessional, and postlude. A lengthy section of preludes and postludes supplies plenty of beautiful music for use at the ceremony or at the reception, right up to when the band or DJ starts playing!
- Dedication Medley Performed by Robert Constas
- March Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Wedding March Performed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Bridal March Performed by Richard Wagner
- Trumpet Voluntary Performed by Jeremiah Clarke
- Ave Maria Performed by Charles Francois Gounod
- Gift Of Love Performed by Robert Constas
- Tender Is Thy Heart Performed by Marie Constas
- Trumpet Tune Performed by Jeremiah Clarke
- La Rejouissance Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Be My Light and Love Performed by Robert Constas
- Be Thou My Light Performed by Robert Constas
- Dance in Joy Performed by Marie Constas
- Fear Not Performed by Shaker Hymn
- Joyfully We Sing Performed by Marie Constas
- The Gift to Be Simple Performed by Shaker Hymn
- Giving Thanks Performed by Marie Constas
Customers Who Bought Wedding Music for Recorder Also Bought: