There are currently no items in your cart.
Wedding Fiddling Tunes for Two Cellos arranged by Deborah Greenblatt. Cello Duet. For 2 cellos. Tunes for Two. Wedding. Collection. Standard Notation. 67 pages. Published by Greenblatt & Seay (GS.BCO2WFTFTC).
With Standard Notation. Wedding. 8.5 x 11 inches.
The 38 tunes in this collection are arranged for two players and are organized in the order of the festivities at a traditional wedding. This comes in handy when selecting songs with the bride-to-be, and when it's time to play. Helpful hints to help ease your way are scattered throughout the book. The tunes in each book of the Wedding Fiddling Tunes for Two series are in the same keys. For instance a violinist and a cellist could play a wedding together if each had the appropriate book.
- I'll Get Wedded In My Auld Claes Prelude
- Minuet In G Prelude, Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Minuet, from Water Music Prelude, Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Hine Ma Tov Prelude
- The Wedding Prelude
- When Irish Eyes Are Smiling Prelude, Composed by Ball
- Air, by Bach Candle Lighting
- Chorus Jig Candle Lighting
- Gymnopedie No. 1, by E. Satie Candle Lighting
- Beauty in Tears, by O'Carolan Candle Lighting
- Haste to the Wedding Candle Lighting
- Marie's Wedding Candle Lighting
- Erev Shel Shashanim Seating of Family
- Londonderry Air Seating of Family
- Lord Randall's Bride Seating of Family
- Swedish Wedding March Seating of Family
- Canon, by Pachelbel Bridesmaids
- Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring Bridesmaids, Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Greensleeves Bridesmaids
- Tantst, Tantst Yidelekh Bridesmaids
- Trumpet Tune Bridesmaids, Composed by Henry Purcell
- Bridal Chorus Bride, Composed by Richard Wagner
- Eshes Chayil (A Woman of Valour) Bride
- The Bridal Jig Bride
- Trumpet Voluntary Bride, Composed by Henry Purcell
- Rondeau Bride, Composed by Jean-Joseph Mouret
- Air During the Ceremony, Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Amazing Grace During the Ceremony
- Ave Maria During the Ceremony, Composed by Franz Schubert
- The Joys of Wedlock During the Ceremony
- Ode to Joy Recessional, Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Off She Goes Recessional
- Siman Tov-Mazel Tov Recessional
- Wedding March Recessional, Composed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Kiss the Bride Postlude
- Honeymoon Polka Postlude
- Johnny's Wedding Postlude
- Od Yeshoma Postlude
Wedding Fiddling Tunes for Two Cellos
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
Wedding Fiddling Tunes for Two Cellos
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Cello Sheet Music
Genre: Wedding Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook