We Love the '50s
Choir Secular (3-Part Mixed Choir (SAB))
Featuring: Let the Good Times Roll / Sixteen Candles / Lipstick on Your Collar / Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me / Shake, Rattle and Roll. Arranged by Jay Althouse. Choral Octavo. Pop Choral. Form: Medley. Secular. 28 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.35545).
Item Number: AP.35545
It's a '50s hit parade! Grab a jukebox and some poodle skirts, and let the good times roll! Enjoy seven minutes of good, clean, rock-and-roll '50s fun!
Inst. Parts Available (choral); Recorded Acc. Available.
About Alfred Pop Choral Series
The Alfred Pop Series features outstanding arrangements of songs from the popular music genre. These publications provide exciting, contemporary, and educationally-sound arrangements for singers of all ages, from elementary through high school, to college and adult choirs.
- Let the Good TImes Roll Composed by Leonard Lee; Shirley Goodman
- Lipstick On Your Collar Composed by George Goehring;Lyrics by Edna Lewis
- Shake, Rattle and Roll Composed by Charles E. Calhoun
- Sixteen Candles Composed by Luther Dixon; Allyson Khent
- Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me Composed by Harry Noble