Walton Organ Album
Organ - Difficulty: medium-difficult
Composed by William Walton (1902-1983). Edited by Robert Gower. 20th Century. Organ solo book. With standard notation. 64 pages. Published by Oxford University Press (OU.9780193758704).
Item Number: OU.9780193758704
ISBN 9780193758704. 9x12 inches.
An anthology including the organ arrangements of Walton's works which were made with his authorization, plus new ones by Robert Gower. The varied and idiomatic arrangements in this book are indispensable additions to every organist's library.
- Suite from Henry V March, Passacaglia (arr. Ley), Touch her soft lips and part
- Three pieces from Richard III March, Elegy, Scherzetto. Arr. Walton
- Romanza From Christopher Columbus. Arr. Palmer
- 'Spitfire' Prelude From The First of the Few. Arr. Morrell
- Orb and Sceptre Arr. McKie
- Popular Song
- March From Prelude to Richard III
- Two Pieces for Manuals From Music for Children
- Prologue From A Wartime Sketchbook. Arr. Palmer & Gower
- Crown Imperial Arr. Murrill