There are currently no items in your cart.
Walking in the Light of Freedom (Volume III). Arranged by Rene Boyer-Alexander. For Choral. Expressive Art (Choral). 88 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.9970391).
ISBN 0634046500. 8.5x11 inches.
The history and spirit of the enslaved African remain alive in the songs and storytelling that have been passed down through word of mouth for generations. The music of the spiritual song, plantation songs and folklore, children's songs and games, blues, jazz, gospel and freedom songs is the key to unlocking true understanding of African American culture and the role it has played in the history of America. Walking in the Light of Freedom will serve as a major resource series with its chronological history of songs, speech and rhythmic activities, stories and commentaries that have been designed to appeal to people of all ages. Volume III songs include: All Around The Kitchen, Bluebird, Circle Round The Zero, Draw Me A Bucket Of Water, Hambone, Head And Shoulders Baby, Miss Mary Mack, Riding In A Buggy, That's A Mighty Pretty Motion, There's A Little Wheel A Turnin', Way Down Yonder In The Brickyard, Frog Went A-Courtin', Go In And Out The Window, I Bought Me A Cat, Run Children Run, Shoo Fly Don't Bother Me, Wake Me! Shake Me! and 39 more. For all ages.
- Kum Ba Yah
- Frog Went A-Courtin'
- I Bought Me A Cat
- This Little Light of Mine
- All My Trials
- All The Pretty Little Horses
- We Are Climbing Jacob's Ladder
- Skip to My Lou
- I've Been Working On The Railroad
- The Blue Tail Fly (Jimmy Crack Corn)
- Git On Board
- He's Got The Whole World In His Hands
- Hush, Little Baby
- Lift Ev'ry Voice And Sing
- Li'l Liza Jane (Go Li'l Liza)
- Looby Loo
- Raise A Ruckus Tonight
- I Got A Shoes
- Old Blue
- The Paw Paw Patch
- Go In And Out The Window
- Mister Rabbit
- Run, Children, Run
- Wake Me! Shake Me!
- Shortenin' Bread
- Let's Celebrate Black History
- All Around The Kitchen
- Old Jesse
- All Hid
- Circle Round The Zero
- Draw Me A Bucket Of Water
- Head And Shoulders Baby
- I'm A Little Dutch Girl
- Just Gimme The Beat
- Little Johnny Brown
- Little Sally Walker
- Miss Mary Mack
- My Molasses Candy
- Oh, John The Rabbit
- Riding In A Buggy
- Soup, Soup
- That's A Mighty Pretty Motion
- There's A Little Wheel A Turnin'
- This The Way We Billie Billie
- Train, Train Choo Choo Train
- Uncle Jesse
- Way Down Yonder In The Brickyard
- Shoo Fly, Don't Bother Me
- This Train
- Love Somebody
- All Night, All Day
Walking in the Light of Freedom
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Walking in the Light of Freedom
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Choir Sheet Music
Ensemble: Choir Music
Series: Expressive Art (Choral)