There are currently no items in your cart.
Walking Bass Lines for Jazz Guitar by Stephan Badreau. For Guitar. Saddle stitch. Jazz/Guitar Instruction. Beginner/Advanced. Book & Play Along CD. 63 pages. Duration 55 minutes. Published by ADG Productions (AD.ADG096-CD).
ISBN 1882146271. Jazz/Guitar Instruction. .
Walking Bass Lines for Jazz Guitar by Stephan Badreau is a step by step guide to harmonizing bass lines on the guitar. The book will show the musician how to connect familiar chord shapes with the appropriate bass notes. It is full of ideas, examples, chord voicings and substitutions, as well as short chord progressions for you to try your new learned skills. All examples are played on the accompanying CD at both slow and normal speed, as well as a "drums only" version for play along purposes. Stephan has been using this approach with many of his music students to great effect.
Walking Bass Lines for Jazz Guitar
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Walking Bass Lines for Jazz Guitar
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Electric Guitar Sheet Music
Genre: Jazz Sheet Music