Vocal Complete -- Female Voice Jazz Standards
Piano/Vocal Sheet Music with Orchestrated Backing Tracks. This edition: Piano/Vocal. Book; Enhanced CD; Piano/Vocal/Chords; Sing-Along; Vocal Collection. Vocal Complete. Jazz; Standard. 96 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.37291).
Item Number: AP.37291
Sing 16 of the world's most beloved jazz standards in the style of legendary vocalists like Ella Fitzgerald, Judy Garland, Etta James, Eileen Rodgers, Barbra Streisand, Sarah Vaughan, and more! This deluxe package (songbook plus two enhanced CDs) provides everything you need to arrive at auditions and performances completely prepared, whether your accompaniment will be live or pre-recorded. If a pianist is present, hand them the complete piano/vocal sheet music. (Chord fingering grids are also provided for optional guitar accompaniment.) If recorded accompaniment is required, the fully-orchestrated audio tracks will lend a professional touch to your performance. Vocal demonstration tracks are also included for each song. Titles: Anything Goes * At Last * Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered * Cry Me a River * Don't Rain on My Parade * Dream a Little Dream of Me * Embraceable You * I Get a Kick out of You * Misty * My Funny Valentine * Over the Rainbow * Someone to Watch Over Me * Summertime * They Can't Take That Away From Me * Whatever Lola Wants * When I Fall in Love.
With Vocal Complete, the sheet music matches the original key and form of the backing tracks, so if you practice singing with one, you won't encounter unexpected variations with the other. Upload the tracks to your portable music player for practice, performances, auditions, parties, or even singing for fun in the car! There are two versions of every song on the CDs: a full-performance track with sound-alike vocals for listening and learning, and a professional-quality backing track for singing along. When the CDs are played on a Mac or Windows-based computer, the TNT (Tone 'N' Tempo) Changer lets you customize the key and tempo of each track to suit your voice and style. (The key changer modifies audio playback via computer only. The sheet music remains in its original key.)
"If you love performing classic jazz standards, you need to have this book in your music bag. I know I'll be using i
Recorded Acc. Available.
- Summertime (from "Porgy and Bess") Composed by George Gershwin; Dubose Heyward; Dorothy Heyward;Lyrics by Ira Gershwin
- Over The Rainbow (From "The Wizard Of Oz") Composed by Harold Arlen;Lyrics by E.Y. "Yip" Harburg
- My Funny Valentine (from "Babes in Arms") Composed by Richard Rodgers;Lyrics by Lorenz Hart
- Whatever Lola Wants (Lola Gets) From "Damn Yankees", Composed by Richard Adler; Jerry Ross
- They Can't Take That Away from Me (from "Shall We Dance") Composed by George Gershwin;Lyrics by Ira Gershwin
- Embraceable You (from "Girl Crazy") Composed by George Gershwin;Lyrics by Ira Gershwin
- Someone to Watch Over Me (from "Oh, Kay!") Composed by George Gershwin;Lyrics by Ira Gershwin
- Anything Goes (from "Anything Goes") Composed by Cole Porter
- Don't Rain on My Parade (from "Funny Girl") Composed by Jule Styne;Lyrics by Bob Merrill
- Cry Me a River Composed by Arthur Hamilton
- Misty (Vocal) Composed by Erroll Garner;Lyrics by Johnny Burke
- I Get a Kick Out of You (from "Anything Goes") Composed by Cole Porter
- At Last Composed by Harry Warren;Lyrics by Mack Gordon
- Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered (from "Pal Joey") Composed by Richard Rodgers;Lyrics by Lorenz Hart
- When I Fall in Love Composed by Victor Young;Lyrics by Edward Heyman
- Dream A Little Dream Of Me Composed by Fabian Andre; Wilbur Schwandt;Lyrics by Gus Kahn