There are currently no items in your cart.
Violin Duet Classics Made Playable by Mary Ann Harbar. For Violin. Squareback saddle-stitched, Solos. Classic. Intermediate. Book/CD Set. 128 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.96619BCD).
ISBN 9780786628346. Classic. 9 x 11.75 inches.
Fifty-plus themes and excerpts from the standard classical violin solo, symphonic and chamber literature, arranged for two violins with chords. For players desiring short recital vignettes, repertoire for casual engagements, or simply an introduction to the genre. Most numbers can be played by solo violin.
- 1812 Overture - Concert Overture Performed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Allegro non troppo ma con brio from "Symphony #1" Op. 68 Performed by Johannes Brahms
- Ave Maria (Opus 52 No. 6) Performed by Franz Schubert
- Brandenburg Concerto #5 Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Bridal Chorus (from the opera "Lohengrin," Scene 1 - Moderato con Moto) Performed by Richard Wagner
- Canon for 3 Violins and Continuo (Opus 11) Performed by Johann Pachelbel
- Canzonetta from "Violin Concerto Opus 35 - Andante" Performed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Caprice Viennois (Opus 2) Performed by Kreisler
- Carmen - Entr'acte Performed by Georges Bizet
- Carmen - Gypsy Dance Performed by Georges Bizet
- Carmen - Medley of Tunes Performed by Georges Bizet
- Concerto #3 in D minor for Two Violins and Piano Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Die Forelle Performed by Franz Schubert
- Eine Kleine Nachtmusik Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Funeral March of a Marionette Performed by Charles Francois Gounod
- Gavotte Performed by Jean Baptiste Lully
- Hungarian Dance #5 Performed by Johannes Brahms
- Hungarian Dance #6 Performed by Johannes Brahms
- Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring (Chorale from Cantata #147) Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Liebestraum #3 Performed by Franz Liszt
- Minuet Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Minuet (Anna Magdalena, anhalt BWV 116) Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Minuet (Anna Magdalena, BWV 114) Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Minuet (Klavier Inventions and Symphonies - Suite 7, BWV 822) Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Moto Perpetuo Performed by Nicolo Paganini
- Musetta's Waltz from the Opera "La Boheme" Performed by Giacomo Puccini
- New World Symphony Performed by Antonin Dvorak
- Ode to Joy (from Symphony #9, Choral Finale) Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- On Wings Of Song Performed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Orpheus in the Underworld - Galop Performed by Jacques Offenbach
- Overture from "Die Zauberflote" Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Partita #3 in E Major for Unaccompanied Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Poet and Peasant Performed by Franz Von Suppe
- Polovtsian Dances for Orchestra Performed by Alexander Borodin
- Processional - Chorus from the oratorio "Judas Maccabeus" Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Reverie Performed by Claude Debussy
- Romeo and Juliet (from the Overture-fantasia) Performed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Scheherezade - Lento - Violin Solo Performed by Nikolay Andreyevich Rimsky Korsakov
- Second Hungarian Rhapsodie Performed by Franz Liszt
- Serenade Performed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- Sheep May Safely Graze (Soprano Recitative and Aria from the Birthday Cantata) Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- String Quartet Opus 18 No. 6 in Bb Major - Ist Movement Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Swan Lake - Dance of the Swans (Act 2 - Allegro Moderato) Performed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Swan Lake Ballet - Opening Theme Performed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Symphony #4 in A, Opus 90 - 1st movement Performed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Symphony in B Minor (Unfinished) Performed by Franz Schubert
- The Four Seasons - Autumn (RV 293 - Opus 8: 12 Concerti, #3, Mvt. 1 Allegro) Performed by Antonio Vivaldi
- The Four Seasons - Spring (RV 269 - Opus 8: 12 Concerti, #1, Mvt. 1 Allegro) Performed by Antonio Vivaldi
- The Merry Wido - Waltz Performed by Franz Lehar
- Trumpet Voluntary Performed by Clarke
- Violin Concerto in D Major - Rondo Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Violin Concerto in E minor - Allegro, molto appassionato; Allegro, molto vivace Performed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Water Music - Hornpipe #6 Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Wedding March (A Midsummer Night's Dream, after Act 4) Performed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- William Tell - Overture Performed by Gioachino Rossini
Violin Duet Classics Made Playable
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Violin Duet Classics Made Playable
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Violin Sheet Music