There are currently no items in your cart.
VH1's 100 Greatest Songs Of Rock & Roll (Piano/Vocal/Guitar Edition). By Various. For Piano/Vocal/Guitar. Piano/Vocal/Guitar Artist Songbook. Rock 'n' Roll, Rock and Pop Rock. Difficulty: medium. Songbook. Vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. 434 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.306452).
ISBN 0634037897. With vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. Rock 'n' Roll, Rock and Pop Rock. 9x12 inches.
VH1 sent ballots to over 700 musicians, songwriters, disc jockeys and radio programmers and asked them to vote on the 100 greatest songs of rock and roll. The results were shown in a much-publicized feature, and selections from that show are here in this awesome collection of the best and most influential rock songs of all time! Songs are arranged by their ranking with artists listed, and include: All Along the Watchtower * American Pie * Blowin' in the Wind * Born to Run * California Dreamin' * Fire and Rain * Good Vibrations * Hey Jude * Hotel California * I Heard It Through the Grapevine * Imagine * In the Midnight Hour * Jump * Layla * Light My Fire * Like a Rolling Stone * London Calling * Louie, Louie * Maggie May * My Generation * No Woman No Cry * Proud Mary * Respect * Roxanne * Smells like Teen Spirit * Stand by Me * Start Me Up * Tangled Up in Blue * Walk This Way * We Are the Champions * Wild Thing * Yesterday * and more.
- Crazy Performed by Patsy Cline
- More Than A Feeling Performed by Boston
- Gloria Performed by Them/Patti Smith
- God Only Knows Performed by The Beach Boys
- All Shook Up Performed by Elvis Presley
- Stand By Me Performed by Ben E. King
- Let's Stay Together Performed by Al Green
- Heartbreak Hotel Performed by Elvis Presley
- American Pie Performed by Don Mc Lean
- Somebody to love Performed by Jefferson Airplane
- Respect Performed by Aretha Franklin
- Dream On Performed by Aerosmith
- Blowin' In The Wind Performed by Bob Dylan
- Blue Suede Shoes Performed by Elvis Presley
- Bohemian Rhapsody Performed by Queen
- Born To Be Wild Performed by Steppenwolf
- Bridge Over Troubled Water Performed by Simon And Garfunkel
- Brown Eyed Girl Performed by Van Morrison
- California Dreamin' Performed by Mamas & The Papas
- California Girls Performed by The Beach Boys
- A Day In The Life Performed by The Beatles
- Every Breath You Take Performed by The Police
- Fire And Rain Performed by James Taylor
- For What It's Worth Performed by Buffalo Springfield
- Free Bird Performed by Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Gimme Some Lovin' Performed by The Spencer Davis Group
- Good Vibrations Performed by The Beach Boys
- Great Balls of Fire Performed by Jerry Lee Lewis
- A Hard Day's Night Performed by The Beatles
- Hey Jude Performed by The Beatles
- Hotel California Performed by The Eagles
- Hound Dog Performed by Elvis Presley
- I Got You (I Feel Good) Performed by James Brown
- I Heard It Through the Grapevine Performed by Marvin Gaye
- I Want To Hold Your Hand Performed by The Beatles
- Imagine Performed by John Lennon
- In The Midnight Hour Performed by Wilson Pickett
- Jailhouse Rock Performed by Elvis Presley
- Johnny B. Goode Performed by Chuck Berry
- La Bamba Performed by Ritchie Valens/Los Lobos
- Layla Performed by Derek & The Dominos
- Let It Be Performed by The Beatles
- Light My Fire Performed by The Doors
- Louie, Louie Performed by The Kingsmen
- Maggie May Performed by Rod Stewart
- My Generation Performed by The Who
- My Girl Performed by The Temptations
- Oh, Pretty Woman Performed by Roy Orbison
- Papa Was A Rollin' Stone Performed by The Temptations
- Piano Man Performed by Billy Joel
- Proud Mary Performed by Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Purple Haze Performed by Jimi Hendrix
- Rock Around The Clock Performed by Bill Haley & The Comets
- Roxanne Performed by The Police
- Sexual Healing Performed by Marvin Gaye
- She Loves You Performed by The Beatles
- (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay Performed by Otis Redding
- Smells Like Teen Spirit Performed by Nirvana
- Space Oddity Performed by David Bowie
- Start Me Up Performed by The Rolling Stones
- Stayin' Alive Performed by Bee Gees
- Strawberry Fields Forever Performed by The Beatles
- Summertime Blues Performed by Eddie Cochran/Who
- Sunshine of Your Love Performed by Cream
- Superstition Performed by Stevie Wonder
- That'll Be The Day Performed by Buddy Holly
- The Twist Performed by Chubby Checker
- Twist And Shout Performed by The Beatles
- Walk This Way Performed by Aerosmith
- We Are The Champions Performed by Queen
- We've Only Just Begun Performed by The Carpenters
- What'd I Say Performed by Ray Charles
- What's Going On Performed by Marvin Gaye
- Wild Thing Performed by Jimi Hendrix/Troggs
- Won't Get Fooled Again Performed by The Who
- Yesterday Performed by The Beatles
- You Really Got Me Performed by Kinks/Van Halen
- Your Song Performed by Elton John
- Born To Run Performed by Bruce Springsteen
- No Woman No Cry Performed by Bob Marley
- Jump Performed by Van Halen
- Suite: Judy Blue Eyes Performed by Crosby Stills And Nash
- You Shook Me All Night Long Performed by Ac/Dc
- London Calling Performed by The Clash
- Tangled Up In Blue Performed by Bob Dylan
- When Doves Cry Performed by Prince
- Thunder ROad Performed by Bruce Springsteen
- All Along the Watchtower Performed by Jimi Hendrix/Bob Dylan
- Beat It Performed by Michael Jackson
- Good Golly Miss Molly Performed by Little Richard
- Like A Rolling Stone Performed by Bob Dylan
VH1's 100 Greatest Songs Of Rock & Roll
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
VH1's 100 Greatest Songs Of Rock & Roll
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Format: Collection / Songbook