There are currently no items in your cart.
United We Stand composed by Jill and Michael Gallina. For Choral (Unison/2-Part Choral Book). Musicals. Softcover with CD. 48 pages. Published by Shawnee Press (HL.35029027).
ISBN 1480342629. 8.5x11 inches.
Imagine how much more fun politics would be if politicians were required to rhyme their arguments and sing their votes! United We Stand brings us to Independence Hall, back in the summer of 1787, where some of our best-known Founding Fathers are rhyming, singing, and dancing their way to a compromise that will ultimately bring about the ratification of the United States Constitution. This lively mini-musical stresses the importance of working together for the common good, and is a fun and engaging cross-curricular tool to enhance students' learning of the history of the Constitution.
Perfect for the teacher on a tight budget, this Performance Kit includes five reproducible unison/2-part songs, reproducible activity sheets, accompaniment and performance tracks, and costuming, staging, and performance suggestions. For Grades 3-5.
Songs include: The Constitution Song; What a State We're In; It's Wise to Compromise; United We Stand; This Is America.
- United We Stand
- This Is America
- The Constitution Song
- What A State We're In
- It's Wise To Compromise
United We Stand
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
United We Stand
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Choir Sheet Music