There are currently no items in your cart.
Ultimate Showstoppers Blues (Piano/Vocal/Chords). For piano, voice, and guitar (chords only). This edition: Piano/Vocal/Chords. P/V/C Mixed Folio; Piano/Vocal/Chords. Ultimate Showstoppers. Blues; Jazz. Book. 256 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.MFM0210).
ISBN 0757993435. Blues; Jazz.
Each book in this series begins with a two-color, eight-page foreword containing history and photographs, followed by more than 300 pages of the best titles from the Warner Bros. Publications catalog. Ultimate Blues Showstoppers features 74 titles, including: After Midnight * Confessin' the Blues * Down Hearted Blues * Further on up the Road * I Gotta Right to Sing the Blues * I'm Gonna Move to the Outskirts of Town * I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man * Lead Me On * Lucille * Mean Woman Blues * Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out * Paying the Cost to Be the Boss * Right Place, Wrong Time * Spoonful * Tain't Nobody's Biz-ness If I Do and many more.
- Milk Cow Blues Additional credits Kokomo Arnold
- Right Place Wrong Time Additional credits Rebennack, Malcolm J. "Dr. John"
- Spoonful Composed by Willie Dixon
- Ain't No Sunshine Additional credits Bill Withers
- Five Long Years Additional credits Eddie Boyd
- Layla Composed by Eric Clapton,Jim Gordon
- How Long, How Long Blues Additional credits Le Roy Carr
- Texas Flood Additional credits Larry Davis, Joseph W Scott
- Cry Cry Cry Additional credits Deadric Malone
- West End Blues Additional credits Joseph Oliver,Clarence Williams
- Down Hearted Blues Additional credits Lovie Austin, Alberta Hunter
- Gulf Coast Blues Additional credits Clarence Williams
- I'd Rather Drink Muddy Water Additional credits Eddie Miller
- Diving Duck Additional credits Otis Spann
- Blues Before Sunrise Additional credits Leroy Carr
- Hey Lawdy Mama Additional credits Cleve Reed
- Mean Old Frisco Blues Additional credits Arthur Crudup
- Pinetops Blues Additional credits Pinetop Smith
- See See Rider Additional credits Ma Rainey
- Worried Life Blues Additional credits Maceo Merriweather
- Don't Cry No More Additional credits Deadric Malone
- Don't Want No Woman Additional credits Don Robey
- I Can't Put You Down Baby Additional credits Don Robey And James Wayne
- I Feel So Good Additional credits Big Bill Broonzy
- Lead Me On Additional credits Deadric Malone
- Country Girl Additional credits B.B. King
- Midnight Additional credits B.B. King
- Ain't Gonna Worry My Life Anymore Additional credits B B King
- Ain't That Lovin' You Additional credits Deadric Malone
- Alimonia Blues Additional credits John Lee Hooker
- I Believe I've Been Blue Too Long Additional credits B B King And Dave Clark
- Mean Woman Blues Additional credits John Lee Hooker
- People Get Ready Composed by Curtis Mayfield
- After Midnight Composed by J. J. Cale
- The Man That Got Away Composed by Harold Arlen;Lyrics by Ira Gershwin
- St. James Infirmary Composed by Irving Mills
- The Dirty Dozens Additional credits J. Mayo Williams, Rufus Perryman
- As The Years Go Passing By Additional credits Deadric Malone
- Baby Please Don't Go Additional credits Joe Williams
- Blues In the Night Composed by Harold Arlen;Lyrics by Johnny Mercer
- Confessin' The Blues Composed by Jay McShann,Walter Brown
- End Of The Blues Additional credits Earl Hooker
- Further Up The Road Additional credits Joe Veasey, Don Robey
- Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To You Additional credits Don Redman,Andy Razaf
- Hear Me Talkin' To Ya Additional credits Louis Armstrong
- Help The Poor Additional credits Charlie Singleton
- I Gotta Right To Sing The Blues Composed by Harold Arlen;Lyrics by Ted Koehler
- I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man Composed by Willie Dixon
- I'm Gonna Move On The Outskirts Of Town Additional credits Andy Razaf William Weldon
- In The Evening Additional credits Leroy Carr
- It's A Low Down Dirty Shame Additional credits Ollie Shepard
- Just A Dream Additional credits Big Bill Broonzy
- Lady Sings The Blues Additional credits Jimmy Davis,Roger Ramirez,Jimmy Sherman
- Let's Get Down To Business Additional credits B B King
- Letter To My Baby Additional credits John Lee Hooker
- Merry Christmas, Baby Composed by Lou Baxter,Johnny Moore
- Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out Additional credits Jimmie Cox
- Roll 'em Pete Additional credits Pete Johnson And Joe Turner
- Tain't Nobody's Biz-ness If I Do Additional credits Porter Grainger,Everett Robbins
- Trouble In Mind Composed by Jones, Richard M.
- Two Steps From The Blues Additional credits Deadric Malone And Johnny Brown
Ultimate Showstoppers Blues
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
Ultimate Showstoppers Blues
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Format: Collection / Songbook
Series: Ultimate Showstoppers