There are currently no items in your cart.
Ultimate Jazz Standards by Various. For Piano/Vocal/Guitar. Piano/Vocal/Guitar Songbook. Standards. Difficulty: medium. Songbook. Vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. 288 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.361407).
ISBN 0793543266. With vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. Standards. 9x12 inches.
Over 100 great jazz favorites, including: Ain't Misbehavin' * All of Me * Bernie's Tune * Come Rain or Come Shine * From This Moment On * Girl Talk * Here's That Rainy Day * How Deep Is the Ocean (How High Is the Sky) * I'll Take Romance * Imagination * Li'l Darlin' * Manhattan * Moonglow * Moonlight in Vermont * A Night in Tunisia * The Party's Over * Route 66 * Slightly Out of Tune * Solitude * Star Dust * You Turned the Tables on Me * and more.
- I Get Along Without You Very Well (Except Sometimes)
- Across The Alley From The Alamo
- Ain't Misbehavin'
- All Of Me
- All Or Nothing At All
- Among My Souvenirs
- Au Privave
- Bernie's Tune
- The Blue Room
- Come Rain Or Come Shine
- Cry Me a River
- Dancing On The Ceiling
- A Day In The Life Of A Fool (Manha De Carnaval)
- 'Deed I Do
- Slightly Out Of Tune (Desafinado)
- Dinner For One, Please James
- Early Autumn
- EAST OF THE SUN (AND WEST OF THE MOON)
- Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye
- Fly Me to the Moon (In Other Words)
- A Foggy Day
- From This Moment On
- The Girl From Ipanema (Garota De Ipanema)
- The Glory Of Love
- Gone With The Wind
- Harlem Nocturne
- Here's That Rainy Day
- Honeysuckle Rose
- How Deep Is The Ocean (How High Is The Sky)
- How High The Moon
- I Could Write A Book
- I Got Plenty O' Nuttin'
- I'll Remember April
- I'll Take Romance
- I'm Beginning to See the Light
- I'm Sitting on Top of the World
- I've Got The World On A String
- I've got you Under My Skin
- The 'In' Crowd
- Indiana (Back Home Again In Indiana)
- It Ain't Necessarily So
- It Might As Well Be Spring
- It's All Right With Me
- It's De-Lovely
- It's only a Paper Moon
- Just in Time
- The Lady is a Tramp
- Let There Be Love
- Li'l Darlin'
- Love Is A Simple Thing
- Lullaby Of The Leaves
- Meditation (Meditacao)
- Moonlight in Vermont
- My Favorite Things
- My Funny Valentine
- Nice Work If You Can Get It
- A Night In Tunisia
- A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square
- No Moon At All
- Old Devil Moon
- On a Clear Day (You Can See Forever)
- On The Sunny Side Of The Street
- Our Day Will Come
- The Party's Over
- Pennies from Heaven
- Polka Dots and Moonbeams
- Robbin's Nest
- Route 66
- Save The Bones For Henry Jones
- Scrapple From The Apple
- Silk Stockings
- So Nice (Summer Samba)
- Speak Low
- A Sunday Kind Of Love
- Sweet And Lovely
- The Sweetest Sounds
- A Taste Of Honey
- That's All
- There's A Small Hotel
- They All Laughed
- They Can't Take That Away From Me
- The Things We Did Last Summer
- This Can't Be Love
- Waltz For Debby
- What A Diff'rence A Day Made
- When I Fall in Love
- Where Or When
- Willow Weep For Me
- Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams (And Dream Your Troubles Away)
- Yardbird Suite
- You Turned The Tables On Me
- You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To
- You're the Cream in My Coffee
- Girl Talk
Ultimate Jazz Standards
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Ultimate Jazz Standards
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Format: Collection / Songbook