There are currently no items in your cart.
Ukulele Chord Encyclopedia for Ukulele. Book; Method/Instruction; Ukulele Method or Supplement. 136 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.39321).
Ukulele Chord Encyclopedia is a practical, easy-to-use chord dictionary. Chords are listed alphabetically and chromatically for quick reference. On each page, chord variations (different fingerings and positions of each chord) are arranged in a logical order---beginning at the bottom of the ukulele neck and progressing to the top of the neck. This helps facilitate locating the chords in different positions over the entire fretboard. The Chord Theory chapter makes it easy to understand intervals and how chords are constructed. A complete fingerboard chart is included, along with a listing of major and minor scales in every key. This book gives you everything you need to expand your ever-growing chord vocabulary, and also helps you understand ukulele chord theory and construction.
- Basic Triads
- Building Chords
- Incomplete Voicings
- A Note About Keys
- READING CHORDS
- Chord Symbol Variations
- Chord Frames
- Major Suspended Fourth
- Major Sixth
- Minor Sixth
- Major Seventh
- Minor Seventh
- Minor Seventh Flat Fifth
- Diminished Seventh
- Seventh Suspended Fourth
- Major Add Ninth
- Major Ninth
- Minor ninth
- Sixth Add Ninth
- Minor Sixth Add Ninth
- Minor Major Seventh
- Minor Ninth Major Seventh
- Minor Eleventh
- Flat Fifth
- Seventh Flat Fifth
- Seventh Augmented Fifth
- Major Seventh Flat Fifth
- Seventh Flat Ninth
- Seventh Sharp Ninth
- Seventh Flat Ninth Augmented Fifth
- Ninth Augmented Fifth
- Ninth Flat Fifth
- Ninth Sharp Eleventh
- Thirteenth Flat Ninth
- Thirteenth Flat Ninth Flat Fifth
- Natural Minor
- Harmonic Minor
- Melodic Minor
- Ukulele Fingerboard Chart
- Chord Theory
Ukulele Chord Encyclopedia
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Ukulele Chord Encyclopedia
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Ukulele Sheet Music