There are currently no items in your cart.
U.S. Field Artillery March composed by John Philip Sousa (1854-1932). Arranged by Brian Harris. For Concert Band. Intermediate. Set of Parts, Score. Published by Bandroom.com Publications (S0.8523).
"The joyous and fun U.S. FIELD ARTILLERY MARCH by John Philip Sousa will be the favorite of your band and audience alike - especially at the break strain where the band members break into song with the tune everyone knows. Pure excitement! For an even greater effect, have the brass section stand for the final repeat of the famous melody. This lightly-edited arrangement of Sousa's work remains true to the original in key and rhythms, but has modified (easier) ranges for most players. The bass line is now doubled throughout the low woodwinds, and the saxophone parts reorganized (the original published parts were inconsistently voiced). Instead of three clarinet and trumpet parts, it now has two with the second part having optional divisi notes. Also, the repeat of the first strain was removed and an optional cannon shot at the end was added. . . . . DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Medium. . . . . PROGRAMMING: about 2 minutes, 20 seconds in length; any Spring or Fall concert; ideal for use at Contest as a short march will save your players.
About Digital Print Sheet Music
Digital Print is printable sheet music available anytime, anywhere. Just purchase, print and play! View your online sheet music at home, school, work or anywhere you have a computer connected to the Internet. Use our iPad app to view your digital sheet music on the go. With Digital Print, you can print your digital sheet music immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application.
U.S. Field Artillery March
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
U.S. Field Artillery March
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ensemble: Concert Band Music
Genre: 20th Century Sheet Music