There are currently no items in your cart.
Two-Part Inventions composed by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750). Arranged by Ladislav Daniel. For soprano and tenor recorder. This edition: P 5067; Saddle-stitch. Recorder Music. Grade 3. 36 pages. Published by Schott Music (SD.49017464).
Now even recorder players can enjoy the well-known and popular collection of little compositions, the two-part inventions by Johann Sebastian Bach, in this new publication for recorder duet. The task of arranging the works was made easier by the author as the compositions for two hands, in the original version written for a keyboard instrument, contain exclusively one-part melodies. It therefore sufficed to transpose only the left hand to the treble clef. Then other passages had to be adapted to the range of the two recorders by means of octave transposition. These changes have not spoilt the charm and attractiveness of the polyphonic works; on the contrary, they have led to a beautiful collection of recorder duets.
- BWV 772
- BWV 773
- BWV 774
- BWV 775
- BWV 776
- BWV 777
- BWV 778
- BWV 779
- BWV 780
- BWV 782
- BWV 783
- BWV 785
- BWV 786
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Tenor Recorder Sheet Music
Genre: Baroque Period Sheet Music