Twelve Solos for Soprano (Bach, Handel, Byrd and others) - Score and Parts
Twelve Solos for Soprano (Bach, Handel, Byrd and others) - Score and Parts composed by Whitney. For soprano recorder and piano/harpsichord. Level 3 - Moderate. Score and Parts. Published by Consort Music, Inc (MM.CM01044).
Includes four Renaissance dances, examples from the Baroque, Classical and Romantic periods including two twentieth-century pieces.
- Galliard Performed by Tielman Susato
- The Earl of Essex Performed by William Byrd
- La Volta Performed by William Byrd
- Almaine Performed by Anthony Holbome
- Country Dance Performed by Antonio Vivaldi
- Fantasia Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Allegro Performed by Baldassare Galuppi
- St. Anthonys Chorale Performed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- Sonata Theme Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Impromptu Theme Performed by Franz Schubert
- Wanderers Song Performed by Bela Bartok
- Solitude Performed by Aram Ilyich Khachaturian
Customers Who Bought Twelve Solos for Soprano (Bach, Handel, Byrd and others) - Score and Parts Also Bought: