There are currently no items in your cart.
Trios for All (Flute, Piccolo). Composed by Albert L. Stoutamire. For Flute, Piccolo. Mixed Instruments - Flexible Instrumentation; Trio. Book. 24 pages. Published by Belwin Music (AP.PROBK01392).
A variety of combinations of instruments can play trios with these books. With the exception of the basses, any three like-instruments such as three flutes, three clarinets, three cornets, three trombones, three bassoons, and so on can play together in three-part harmony. Numerous mixed-instruments such as violin, trumpet, and tuba also may perform all of the trios in these books. Basses must play the bottom line only, but the music is arranged so that they have the melody from time to time. Any number of instrumentalists may play together in three-part harmony. Thus, directors can rehearse the music with large ensembles and assign trios of players or groups of players to practice and perform together. Titles: Rigadoon (Purcell) * Ivan Sings (Khachaturian) * Andante (Mozart) * Theme [from Symphony No. 1] (Brahms) * Hunter's Song (Beethoven) * Passepied (Tellemann) * Menuet (Handel) * Andante Grazioso (Haydn) * Little March (Shostakovich) * Soldiers March (Schumann) * Ballet Anglois (Fischer) * Dirge (Bartok) * March (Prokofiev) * Waltz (Grieg) * Dance (Kabalevsky) * Kamarinskaia (Tschaikowsky) * Larghetto (Stravinsky).
- Rigadoon Performed by Henry Purcell
- Ivan Sings Performed by Aram Ilyich Khachaturian
- Andante Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Theme (From Symphony No. 1) Performed by Johannes Brahms
- Hunter's Song Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Passe Pied Performed by Georg Philipp Telemann
- Menuet Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Andante Grazioso Performed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- Little March Performed by Dmitri Shostakovich
- Soldiers March Performed by Robert Schumann
- Ballet Anglois Performed by Fischer
- Dirge Performed by Bela Bartok
- March Performed by Sergei Prokofiev
- Waltz Performed by Edvard Grieg
- Dance Performed by Dmitri Kabalevsky
- Kamarinskaia Performed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Larghetto Performed by Igor Stravinsky
Trios for All
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
Trios for All
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ensemble: Woodwind Trio Music
Format: Collection / Songbook