There are currently no items in your cart.
Trio, Op. 30 composed by Charles Huguenin. Winds. For oboe, clarinet in A and Bb and bassoon. This edition: Facsimile Editions. Tuneful and enjoyable.. 20th Century. Parts. Published by Rosewood Publications (RW.RFE-82).
Charles Huguenin (1870-1939) was a Swiss composer, violinist, and choir master. He edited a number of his own compositions for the Swiss publishing company Le Locle. Among his chamber works are his 2 trios op 30 and 31 for oboe, clarinet and bassoon, a number of works for one instrument and piano, 2 works for piano trio, 2 wind quintets, and a string quintet.
Trio, Op. 30
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Trio, Op. 30
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Ensemble: Woodwind Trio Music
Genre: 20th Century Sheet Music
Format: Set of Parts