There are currently no items in your cart.
Treasury of Golden Standards by Various. By Various. For Piano/Vocal/Guitar. Book; P/V/C Mixed Folio; Piano/Vocal/Chords. Piano/Vocal/Guitar Songbook. Standard. Softcover. 308 pages. Hal Leonard #35273. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.322339).
ISBN 0739070819. Standard. 9x12 inches.
Treasury of Golden Standards contains 76 songs from stage, film, and the hit parade that have stood the test of time. Titles: As Time Goes By • At Last • Begin the Beguine • Body and Soul • Chances Are • Days of Wine and Roses • Don't Get Around Much Anymore • Embraceable You • Get Me to the Church on Time • Hi-Lili, Hi-Lo • How Are Things in Glocca Morra? • How High the Moon • I Could Write a Book • I Got Rhythm • If Ever I Would Leave You • It's Magic • La Vie en Rose • The Lady Is a Tramp • Misty • My Funny Valentine • Night and Day • Over the Rainbow • People • The Shadow of Your Smile • Star Dust • Summertime • Try to Remember • Where or When • and many more.
- What a Wonderful World
- How High The Moon
- Love And Marriage
- Among My Souvenirs
- Body And Soul
- I'm Beginning to See the Light
- It's Magic
- Save the Last Dance for Me
- EMBRACEABLE YOU (from 'Girl Crazy')
- I Got Rhythm
- SUMMERTIME (from 'Porgy and Bess')
- BUT NOT FOR ME (from 'Girl Crazy')
- LOVE IS HERE TO STAY (from 'Goldwyn Follies')
- Somebody Loves Me
- SOMEONE TO WATCH OVER ME (from 'Oh, Kay')
- THEY CAN'T TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME (from 'Shall We Dance')
- LADY IS A TRAMP, THE (from 'Babes In Arms')
- NIGHT AND DAY (from 'Gay Divorcee')
- AIN'T MISBEHAVIN' (from 'Ain't Misbehavin'')
- AS TIME GOES BY (from 'Casablanca')
- At Last
- BEGIN THE BEGUINE (from 'Jubilee')
- Blue Moon
- Blues In the Night
- The Days of Wine and Roses
- Do You Know What It Means To Miss New Orleans
- Don't Get Around Much Anymore
- Dream A Little Dream Of Me
- EASY TO LOVE (from 'Anything Goes')
- How About You?
- I COULD HAVE DANCED ALL NIGHT (from 'My Fair Lady')
- I COULD WRITE A BOOK (from 'Pal Joey')
- I Only Have Eyes For You
- IF EVER I WOULD LEAVE YOU (from 'Camelot')
- It Had To Be You
- JUST ONE OF THOSE THINGS (from 'High Society')
- La Vie en Rose (Take Me to Your Heart Again)
- Misty (Vocal)
- MORE I SEE YOU, THE (from 'Billy Roses' Diamond Horseshoe')
- MY FUNNY VALENTINE (from 'Babes in Arms')
- ON THE STREET WHERE YOU LIVE (from 'My Fair Lady')
- OVER THE RAINBOW (from 'The Wizard of Oz')
- PARTY'S OVER, THE (from 'Bells Are Ringing')
- SHADOW OF YOUR SMILE, THE (from 'The Sandpiper')
- SINGIN' IN THE RAIN (from 'Singin' in the Rain')
- Star Dust
- Taking A Chance On Love
- TRY TO REMEMBER (from 'The Fantasticks')
- When I Fall in Love
- WHERE OR WHEN (from 'BABES IN ARMS')
- You Stepped Out of a Dream
- MY SHIP (from 'Lady In The Dark')
- LONG AGO (AND FAR AWAY) (FROM 'COVER GIRL')
- HEART (from 'Damn Yankees')
- GET ME TO THE CHURCH ON TIME (from 'My Fair Lady')
- Fools Rush In (Where Angels Fear To Tread)
- Near You
- On The Atchison, Topeka And The Santa Fe
- TROLLEY SONG, THE (from 'Meet Me in St. Louis')
- YOU'D BE SO NICE TO COME HOME TO (from 'Something To Shout About')
- You'll Never Know
- HOW ARE THINGS IN GLOCCA MORRA (from 'Finian's Rainbow')
- MAKE SOMEONE HAPPY (from 'Do Re Mi')
- LOOK TO THE RAINBOW (from 'Finian's Rainbow')
- TRUE LOVE (from 'High Society')
- Chances Are
- Three Coins in the Fountain
- IT'S ALL RIGHT WITH ME (from 'Can-Can')
- C'EST MAGNIFIQUE (from 'Can-Can')
- PEOPLE (FROM 'FUNNY GIRL')
- GOOD MORNING (FROM 'SINGIN' IN THE RAIN')
- I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire
- Red Roses For A Blue Lady
- Hi-lili Hi-lo
- I'VE GOT YOU UNDER MY SKIN (from Ã´Born to DanceÃ¶)
Treasury of Golden Standards
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Treasury of Golden Standards
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Format: Collection / Songbook