Top-Requested Contemporary Gospel Sheet Music
12 Urban Gospel Hits from the 1970s to Today (Piano/Vocal/Guitar). This edition: Piano/Vocal/Guitar. Book; P/V/C Mixed Folio; Piano/Vocal/Chords. Top-Requested Sheet Music. Contemporary Christian; Gospel; Sacred. 96 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.40539).
Item Number: AP.40539
From classics by 1970s gospel pioneers AndraÃ© Crouch and Edwin Hawkins to today's hits by Charles Jenkins, Tamela Mann, Marvin Sapp, and many more, this songbook offers a variety of urban/contemporary gospel sheet music that's unmatched in any other songbook. Pianists and singers will delight in exploring the inspired melodies and lush chord progressions of a dozen of the world's most popular modern gospel songs. The piano parts in these arrangements are modeled directly after the accompaniment heard on the original artists' recordings, so they sound just as gospel devotees expect. Complete vocal melodies and lyrics are included, along with chord fingering grids for optional guitar accompaniment. Titles: Awesome (Charles Jenkins) * I Feel Good (Fred Hammond) * I Won't Go Back (William McDowell) * Let the Church Say Amen (AndraÃ© Crouch) * My Testimony (Marvin Sapp) * Oh Happy Day (Edwin Hawkins) * Shifting the Atmosphere (Jason Nelson) * Soon and Very Soon (AndraÃ© Crouch) * Take Me Back (AndraÃ© Crouch) * Take Me to the King (Tamela Mann) * We Fall Down (Donnie McClurkin) * Why We Sing (Kirk Franklin).
- Why We Sing Performed by Kirk Franklin
- Awesome Composed by Charles Jenkins
- I feel good Composed by Fred Hammond
- I Won't Go Back Composed by William McDowell
- Let the Church Say Amen Composed by Andrae Crouch
- My Testimony Composed by Marvin Sapp
- Oh Happy Day Composed by Edwin Hawkins
- Shifting the Atmosphere Composed by Jason Nelson
- Soon And Very Soon Composed by Andrae Crouch
- Take Me Back Composed by Andrae Crouch
- Take Me to the King Composed by Tamela Mann
- We Fall Down Composed by Donnie McClurkin