Top Praise & Worship Instrumental Solos
Tenor Sax - Grade 2; Grade 2.5; Grade 3
Tenor Sax. Arranged by Various. Instrumental Series; Play-Along; SmartMusic; Worship Resources. Instrumental Solo Series. Contemporary Christian; Sacred. Book & CD. 24 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.34231).
Item Number: AP.34231
ISBN 0739065947. Contemporary Christian; Sacred.
This collection includes specially arranged Instrumental solos of the most popular Praise and Worship music sung around the world. Arranged specifically for the Level 2-3 player, each book comes with a play-along CD that includes a backing and performance track for each title. An optional piano accompaniment book is available for wind instruments.
The bonus song downloads are available to the left. Right-click on the appropriate link and choose the "Save As" option. This title is available in SmartMusic. Titles: Everlasting God * Beautiful One * Blessed Be Your Name * God of Wonders * The Wonderful Cross * Here I Am to Worship (Light of the World) * You Are My All In All * Holy Is the Lord * How Great Is Our God * Indescribable * Jesus Messiah * Lord I Lift Your Name on High * Marvelous Light.
Recorded Acc. Available.
- Everlasting God Composed by Brenton Brown; Ken H. Riley
- Marvelous Light Composed by Charlie Hall
- You Are My All in All Composed by Dennis Jernigan
- Jesus Messiah Performed by Chris Tomlin;Composed by Chris Tomlin; Jesse Reeves; Ed Cash; Daniel Carson
- Indescribable Composed by Jesse Reeves; Laura Story
- Beautiful One Composed by Tim Hughes
- God Of Wonders Composed by Marc Byrd; Steve Hindalong
- How Great Is Our God Performed by Chris Tomlin;Composed by Chris Tomlin; Jesse Reeves; Ed Cash
- Holy Is The Lord Performed by Chris Tomlin;Composed by Chris Tomlin; Louie Giglio
- Blessed Be Your Name Composed by Matt Redman; Beth Redman
- Lord I Lift Your Name on High Composed by Rick Founds
- The Wonderful Cross Performed by Chris Tomlin;Composed by Chris Tomlin; Jesse Reeves; J. D. Walt
- Here I Am to Worship (Light of the World) Composed by Tim Hughes