Top 10 Movie Hits
Piano - Late Intermediate
10 of the Most Popular Melodies from the Silver Screen. Arranged by Sharon Aaronson. Piano Collection; Piano Supplemental. Top 10 Series. Movie; Standard. Book. 36 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.27768).
Item Number: AP.27768
Top 10 Movie Hits contains 10 timeless melodies from the feature films Casablanca, Superman, 101 Dalmatians, When Harry Met Sally, A Star Is Born, The Wizard of Oz, The Pink Panther, New York, New York, Aladdin and Beaches. Music is from John Williams, Ira Gershwin and Harold Arlen, Henry Mancini, and others. Aaronson's arrangements are rich, musically satisfying and remain true to the original scores. Titles: As Time Goes By * Can You Read My Mind? * Cruella de Vil * It Had to Be You * The Man That Got Away * Over the Rainbow * The Pink Panther * Theme from New York, New York * A Whole New World * The Wind Beneath My Wings.
- A Whole New World Composed by Alan Menken;Lyrics by Tim Rice
- As Time Goes By Composed by Herman Hupfeld
- Can You Read My Mind? (Love Theme from "Superman") Composed by John Williams;Lyrics by Leslie Bricusse
- Cruella De Vil Composed by Mel Leven
- It Had To Be You Composed by Isham Jones;Lyrics by Gus Kahn
- Over The Rainbow Composed by Harold Arlen;Lyrics by E.Y. "Yip" Harburg
- The Man That Got Away Composed by Harold Arlen;Lyrics by Ira Gershwin
- The Pink Panther Composed by Henry Mancini
- The Wind Beneath My Wings Composed by Jeff Silbar,Larry Henley
- Theme From "New York, New York" Composed by John Kander;Lyrics by Fred Ebb