There are currently no items in your cart.
Tommy Emmanuel: Fingerstyle Guitar Method composed by Tommy Emmanuel. Edited by Deyan Bratic. For Guitar (Fingerpicking). All Styles. Intermediate-Advanced. E-book. 32 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications - Digital Sheet Music (M0.20439BCDEB).
ISBN 1610651766. All Styles.
The incomparable Australian guitarist Tommy Emmanuel presents four fingerstyle exercises plus an arrangement of the classic tune Freight Train and two signature compositions- Mister Guitar and Dixie McGuire. This book would serve either as a reference text for one of Tommy's workshops or as a helpful guide to developing fingerstyle guitarists working on their own. All selections are written in notation and tablature for the guitar in standard tuning. A convenient chord chart is provided in the appendix. All of the selections in the book appear on the companion audio.
Intermediate to advanced in difficulty, playing these tunes literally involves the thumbs of both hands! Gaining flexibility and control of your left thumb, you too can play like TE!
About Digital Print Sheet Music
Digital Print is printable sheet music available anytime, anywhere. Just purchase, print and play! View your online sheet music at home, school, work or anywhere you have a computer connected to the Internet. Use our iPad app to view your digital sheet music on the go. With Digital Print, you can print your digital sheet music immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application.
Tommy Emmanuel: Fingerstyle Guitar Method
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tommy Emmanuel: Fingerstyle Guitar Method
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Fingerpicking Guitar Sheet Music
Genre: Jazz Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook