Time Pieces for Viola Volume 2
Viola, Piano - Grades 4-5
Viola & Piano Albums. Collection. Published by ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music) (PE.9781860962554).
Item Number: PE.9781860962554
These well-crafted and idiomatic arrangements of music from the thirteenth century to the present day are presented in chronological order with straighforward piano accompaniments. Arranged by Philip Bass and Paul Harris to practice the note ranges and keys of the early grades, this collection allows you to get a real feel for the different styles of music through time, while providing an invaluable source of further study and recital repertoire.
- Chanson favorite d'Henri IV Performed by Anon.
- "Hallelujah from O God, thou art my God" Performed by "Purcell, H."
- Recitativo and Arioso from Sonata in E minor for viola da gamba Performed by Georg Philipp Telemann
- Tambourin Performed by Francois-Joseph Gossec
- "Bei MŠnnern, welche Liebe fŸhlen from The Magic Flute" Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- "The Trout Op. 32, D. 550" Performed by Franz Schubert
- La nouvelle carel Performed by Anon.
- Gnossienne No. 1 Performed by Erik Satie
- The Crush Collision March Performed by "Joplin, Scott"
- "Pierrot's Serenade from Puppets, III" Performed by Bohuslav Martinu
- September Song from Knickerbocker Glory Performed by Kurt Weill
- Landscape with Rumba Performed by "Bass, Philip"