Three's a Crowd - Book 2 (Easy Intermediate)
Flute. Arranged by James Power. Music Sales America. Traditional, Jazz, Classical. 32 pages. Music Sales #PM189521R. Published by Music Sales (HL.14033604).
Item Number: HL.14033604
ISBN 0711993769. 9x12 inches.
Three's a Crowd is a highly flexible series of books designed to encourage young people to play together in various combinations of numbers and instruments. Perfect for group instruction, the books feature trios of familiar melodies in classical, folk and jazz styles. These instrument books feature matching arrangements so they can be used interchangeably within each “level” (Junior Book A, Book 1 or Book 2), or with their corresponding piano accompaniment book with guitar chords. Great material for solo, duet or trio playing!
Book 2 offers 19 easy intermediate level trios. Contents: A French Frolic • Allegro (Mozart) • Bill Bailey • Buffalo Gals • Dance of the Swans from Swan Lake (Tchaikovsky) • Ding Dong! Merrily on High • Ecossaise (Beethoven) • Für Elise (Beethoven) • Grandfather's Clock • Greensleeves • Minuet (Mozart) • O Come, All Ye Faithful • Pyramids • Radetzky March (Strauss) • Rag Doll • The Big Brass Band • The Entertainer (Joplin) • The Yellow Rose of Texas • Traditional Tunes of Scotland (medley).
- A French Frolic
- Allegro Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Bill Bailey Performed by Traditional American
- Buffalo Gals Performed by Traditional American
- Dance Of The Swans (Swan Lake) Performed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Ding Dong! Merrily on high
- Ecossaise Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Fur Elise (Bagatelle In A Minor WoO 59) Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Grandfather's Clock
- Minuet Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- O Come, All Ye Faithful
- Radetzky March Performed by Johann Strauss I
- Rag Doll Performed by James Power
- The Big Brass Band Performed by James Power
- The Entertainer Performed by Scott Joplin
- The Yellow Rose of Texas Performed by Traditional American
- Traditional Tunes Of Scotland