There are currently no items in your cart.
- Look inside(1)
Collection / Songbook
Hal Leonard Transcribed Scores
This Side by Nickel Creek. For Banjo, Bass, Guitar, Mandolin, Violin, Vocal. Hal Leonard Transcribed Scores. Bluegrass and Contemporary Country. Difficulty: medium to medium-difficult. Guitar tablature songbook. Guitar tablature, standard notation, vocal melody, lyrics, chord names, guitar notation legend and guitar chord diagrams. 151 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.690586).
ISBN 0634052624. With guitar tablature, standard notation, vocal melody, lyrics, chord names, guitar notation legend and guitar chord diagrams. Bluegrass and Contemporary Country. 9x12 inches.
This matching folio to Nickel Creek's Alison Krauss-produced sophomore release features note-for-note transcriptions of every instrument and vocal on the album's 13 bluegrass songs. Includes a cover of Pavement's Spit on a Stranger and Beauty and the Mess, Green and Gray, Hanging by a Thread, and more.
About Hal Leonard Transcribed Scores
Transcribed Scores are vocal and instrumental arrangements of music from some of the greatest groups in music. These excellent publications feature transcribed parts for lead vocals, backup vocals, lead guitar, rhythm guitar, bass, drums, and all of the various instruments used in each specific recording session. All songs are arranged exactly the way the artists recorded them.
- Spit On A Stranger
- Hanging By A Thread
- I Should've Known Better
- Smoothie Song
- This Side
- Green And Gray
- Seven Wonders
- House Carpenter
- Beauty And The Mess
- Brand New Sidewalk
- Sabra Girl
$19.95_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Recommendations', 'Clicked - PD Page', '4913807']);
$19.95_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Recommendations', 'Clicked - PD Page', '7433435']);
$29.95_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Recommendations', 'Clicked - PD Page', '4435813']);
$19.99_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Recommendations', 'Clicked - PD Page', '5809789']);
$19.99_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Recommendations', 'Clicked - PD Page', '19831534']);
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More by this Performer: Nickel Creek Sheet Music Nickel Creek Voice Sheet Music Nickel Creek Acoustic Guitar Sheet Music Nickel Creek Banjo Sheet Music Nickel Creek Electric Guitar Sheet Music Nickel Creek Guitar Tablature Sheet Music Nickel Creek Mandolin Sheet Music Nickel Creek Violin Sheet Music
Series: Hal Leonard Transcribed Scores