There are currently no items in your cart.
Theory Concepts-Bk. 1 (A Workbook). Composed by Quincy C. Hilliard. For Workbook. Concert Band Method. Sounds Spectacular - the Development of Skills In the Language of Music. Text. Standard notation. 24 pages. Published by Carl Fischer (CF.O5190).
ISBN 0825806186. With Standard notation.
- Lesson 1: The Staff and Clefs and Measures and Barlines
- Lesson 2: Pitch: Note Names and Ledger Lines
- Lesson 3: Rhythm: Note and Rest Values I
- Lesson 4: Rhythm: Time Signatures I
- Lesson 5: Notation
- Lesson 6: Mastermind Test I
- Lesson 7: Rhythm Terms and Signs: Tempo, Tie
- Lesson 8: Accidentals
- Lesson 9: Terms and Signs: Form, Slur
- Lesson 10: Pitch: Key Signatures
- Lesson 11: Musical Games and Puzzles I
- Lesson 12: Mastermind Test II
- Lesson 13: Pitch: The Half Step, Whole Step and Major Scale
- Lesson 14: Terms and Signs: Articulation
- Lesson 15: Note and Rest Values II
- Lesson 16: Rhythm: Counting Eighth Notes and Rests
- Lesson 17: Mastermind Test III
- Lesson 18: Terms and Signs: Dynamics
- Lesson 19: Musical Games and Puzzles II
- Lesson 20: Mastermind Test IV
- Lesson 21: Mastermind Final Exam
Theory Concepts-Bk. 1
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Theory Concepts-Bk. 1
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ensemble: Band Methods Music
Series: Sounds Spectacular Series