There are currently no items in your cart.
The Worshiping Church: A Hymnal this edition: Worship Leader's Edition. Collection. Sacred, Worshipping, General. Hymnal. Published by Hope Publishing Company (HP.1589).
The hymnal entitled THE WORSHIPING CHURCH is the product of six years of work by a committee of well-known church musicians and educators under the leadership of Dr. Donald P. Hustad. The book contains 700 musical selections, 67 Scripture passages, 35 worship acts (e.g. calls to worship, litanies) for congregational participation, as well as complete indexes.
THE WORSHIPING CHURCH sets a new standard of beauty, readability and durability. New engravings provide larger and easier to read type than ever before. Graphics include beautiful "divider pages" that help define the types of hymns in each section. Some texts appear as poems which may be either read or sung in worship.
LOOSE-LEAF EDITION - A loose-leaf, flat opening edition of THE WORSHIPING CHURCH is offered for organists, pianists and choir directors in a durable seven-ring binder. This special edition is available in red only. The loose-leaf-edition may not be specially imprinted with the church name on the outside cover.
CONCORDANCE - This book is a great help for any user, enabling one to find a hymn from a single, important word. Paper back only.
HANDBELL ACCOMPANIMENT FOR THE WORSHIPING CHURCH - (for three octave of bells) Contains 47 settings of hymn tunes. These settings appear under the tune name and can be used with over 70 hymns in the hymnal.
BRASS ACCOMPANIMENT FOR THE WORSHIPING CHURCH - (for two trumpets, and two trombones) Contains 58 settings of hymn tunes. These settings appear under the tune names and can be used with over 100 hymns in the hymnal.
KEYBOARD ACCOMPANIMENT AND CONDUCTOR's GUIDE FOR THE WORSHIPING CHURCH - (for organ, piano and synthesizer keyboard instruments) This volume includes introductions (intonations), interludes, hymnal harmonizations, and re-harmonizations for use with the hymns. It also supplies an index of all the materials in the three accompaniment books and provides directions and cues in compositions in which optional brass, and handbells may be added to keyboards in a full arrangement.
WORSHIP LEADER's EDITION - A most valuable resource for pastors and ministers of music, this 9" x 9" hard-bound edition contains the complete hymnal PLUS a brief analysis of each hymn with interesting details concerning the writing of words and music, a poetic/scriptural/theological analysis of each hymn, and performance suggestions.
The Worshiping Church: A Hymnal
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Worshiping Church: A Hymnal
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Choir Sheet Music
Ensemble: Choir Music
Genre: Christian Sheet Music