The White Diadem
Mezzo-Soprano, Soprano, Piano
Seven Songs About Poets and Poetry for Mezzo-Soprano (or Soprano) and Piano. Composed by Leo Smit (1900-1943). The Ecstatic Pilgrimage Cycle VI. Classical. Piano reduction/vocal score. With Standard notation. Composed JULY 9 1989. Duration 9 minutes, 30 seconds. Theodore Presser Company #111-40171. Published by Theodore Presser Company (PR.111401710).
Item Number: PR.111401710
Text: Emily Dickinson.
- 1. I reckon - when I count at all
- 2. I dwell in Possibility
- 3. The Martyr Poets - did not tell
- 4. The Poets light but Lamps
- 5. I would not paint - a picture
- 6. To pile like Thunder to its close
- 7. Me - come! My dazzled face
Customers Who Bought The White Diadem Also Bought: