The Very Best of Diana Krall
Piano/Vocal/Chords. Composed by Diana Krall. This edition: Piano/Vocal/Chords. Artist/Personality; Personality Book; Piano/Vocal/Chords. Jazz; Pop/Rock; Standard. Book. 96 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.32070).
Item Number: AP.32070
ISBN 0739058185. Jazz; Pop/Rock; Standard.
Krall's top-selling "Best of" album, transcribed note-for-note to capture every nuance of her dynamic piano and vocal talent. Titles: 'S Wonderful * All or Nothing at All * East of the Sun (And West of the Moon) * Fly Me to the Moon * I've Got You Under My Skin * Let's Face the Music and Dance * Let's Fall in Love * Little Girl Blue * Only the Lonely * Peel Me a Grape * Pick Yourself Up * The Frim Fram Sauce * The Heart of Saturday Night * The Look of Love * You Go to My Head.
- Little Girl Blue (from "Jumbo") Composed by Richard Rodgers;Lyrics by Lorenz Hart
- Fly Me to the Moon (In Other Words) Composed by Bart Howard
- Pick Yourself Up Additional credits Jerome Kern; Dorothy Fields
- EAST OF THE SUN (AND WEST OF THE MOON) Composed by Brooks Bowman
- (Looking For) The Heart Of Saturday Night Composed by Tom Waits
- The Frim Fram Sauce Composed by Joe Ricardel; Redd Evans
- Peel Me A Grape Composed by David Frishberg
- The Look Of Love Additional credits Burt Bacharach; Hal David
- You Go To My Head Composed by John Frederick Coots;Lyrics by Haven Gillespie
- 'S Wonderful (from "Funny Face") Composed by George Gershwin;Lyrics by Ira Gershwin
- All Or Nothing At All Additional credits Jack Lawrence; Arthur Altman
- Let's Fall In Love Additional credits Ted Koehler; Harold Arlen
- I've Got You Under My Skin (from "Born to Dance") Composed by Cole Porter
- Only The Lonely Composed by Sammy Cahn; James Van Heusen
- Let's Face The Music And Dance Additional credits Irving Berlin