There are currently no items in your cart.
The Ultimate Book of Music Mazes and Puzzles by Kris Kropff. Puzzle book. Published by Heritage Music Press (LO.30-2320H).
Grades K-6 * From notespeller crosswords and composer word scramble/searches to instrument matching activities, quarter-note mazes and everything in between, this book lives up to its "ultimate" title. Its more than 40 puzzles are divided into three topic areas-terms and symbols, instruments and ensembles, and composers, eras and works. The puzzles within each category get progressively more difficult, and the level of difficulty of each puzzle is specified in the contents. All are useful for assessment and inclusion in your students' portfolios, keeping the class on task and learning while you give recorder tests, or leaving for a substitute teacher who may not have music experience.
- Spell and Search
- Tonight the orchestra will be playing
- Piece It Together
- Calling All Instruments
- The Performance Puzzle
- What's in a Name
- The Hidden Path
- All In One Little Box
- Dictionary Disaster
- Beats R Us
- Ultimate Crossword Challenge
- Sally Saxophone Wants a Snare Drum
- Straighten It Out
- Who's Who
- It's a Device It's an Implement It's an Instrument Crossword
- A Wreath of Quarter Notes
- Color by Symbol
- A Choral Combination
- Dynamics Decoder
- Music Terms Cryptogram
- Notespeller Crossword
- What Then Where
- More Than Just an Instrument
- A Concert with the Orchestra
- Do You Hear What I Hear
- Color a Quote
- Composer Connect the Dots
- Composers Word Search
- Composition Code (Confidential)
- Fiddler On The Roof
- The Flight of the Bumblebee
- Jazz Band Jumble
- It's Instrumental
- Handel's Music for the Royal Fireworks
- On Green Dolphin Street
- Vanity PL8S
- Throughout the Ages 1
- Throughout the Ages 2
- Verdi's Aida
- Rearrange History
- There's No Place Like Home
The Ultimate Book of Music Mazes and Puzzles
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Ultimate Book of Music Mazes and Puzzles
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
More by this Composer: Kris Kropff Sheet Music