There are currently no items in your cart.
The Temple composed by Kai Nieminen (1953-). For guitar. Published by Fennica Gehrman (FG.55009-364-5).
The Temple - Igor Stravinsky in memoriam is a work of wide musical contrasts and varying atmospheres. It explores the tonal range of the guitar superbly, and makes much use of the pizzicato or etouffe effext. It can be preceded by "Estampes", another solo guitar work by Kai Nieminen, thereby giving a musically satisfying coupling.
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: Guitar Sheet Music