There are currently no items in your cart.
The Sunday Singer - Easter/Spring 2009 composed by Various. For Choral (CHOIRTRAX CD). The Sunday Singer. Sacred. Published by Daybreak Music (HL.8748917).
The Sunday Singer, is a choral publication for smaller-sized church choirs that consists of several accessible anthems representing original works and arrangements of hymns and contemporary favorites. For each title, special attention has been given to voice leading, limited vocal ranges and carefully crafted piano accompaniments. Published two times a year, The Sunday Singer will serve as a valuable resource for your choir throughout the church year.
The Easter/Spring 2009 issue includes six titles: All Hail King Jesus with All Hail the Power of Jesus' Name (arr. Keith Christopher) • Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone) (arr. Tom Fettke) • Holy Place (Keith Wilkerson) • Jesus, Lover of My Soul (arr. Marty Parks) • More Precious Than Silver with When I Survey the Wondrous Cross (arr. Stan Pethel) • Open the Eyes of My Heart with Open Our Eyes (arr. John Purifoy). Available separately: Choral Book, ChoirTrax CD, Kit (10 Choral Books, 1 ChoirTrax CD, 1 Preview CD), Choral Book 10-Pak, Preview CD, Preview CD 10-Pak, Preview Pak (1 Choral Book, 1 Preview CD).
- All Hail King Jesus
- More Precious Than Silver
- Open Our Eyes
- All Hail The Power Of Jesus' Name
- Jesus, Lover of My Soul
- Open the Eyes of My Heart
- When I Survey the Wondrous Cross
- Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)
- Holy Place
The Sunday Singer - Easter/Spring 2009
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Sunday Singer - Easter/Spring 2009
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ensemble: Choir Music
Series: The Sunday Singer