There are currently no items in your cart.
The Songs of Richard Rodgers - Low Voice (Low Voice). For Vocal. Vocal Collection. 232 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.740167).
ISBN 063403247X. 9x12 inches.
The most accomplished composer in the history of the American musical theatre was Richard Rodgers (1902-1979), with a professional career on Broadway that spanned more than 50 years. In an edition designed especially for singers, 45 songs have been carefully chosen from both the Rodgers & Hart and Rodgers & Hammerstein output. The accompaniments support the singer, rather than containing the melody in the piano part throughout, as in the standard sheet music editions of these songs. Most of these songs are transposed for the first time ever in this new collection. The song selection is almost the same for High Voice and Low Voice; a very few major songs that are especially voice-type specific have not been transposed (for example, “Soliloquy” from Carousel in Low Voice, “My Lord and Master” from The King and I in High Voice). Highlights: Bewitched • Do I Love You Because You're Beautiful? • Falling in Love with Love • I Have Dreamed • If I Loved You • Isn't It Romantic? • It Might as Well Be Spring • My Favorite Things • My Funny Valentine • Oh, What a Beautiful Mornin' • Some Enchanted Evening • Something Wonderful • Ten Cents a Dance • Thou Swell • To Keep My Love Alive • Where or When • You'll Never Walk Alone.
- Climb Ev'ry Mountain
- Falling in Love With Love
- I Could Write A Book
- I Didn't Know What Time It Was
- I Wish I Were In Love Again
- Isn't It Romantic?
- It Never Entered My Mind
- My Funny Valentine
- Nobody's Heart
- People Will Say We're In Love
- Something Wonderful
- The Surrey With The Fringe On Top
- The Sweetest Sounds
- Ten Cents A Dance
- This Nearly Was Mine
- Thou Swell
- With a Song in My Heart
- You're Nearer
- No Other Love
- It Might As Well Be Spring
- The Lady is a Tramp
- My Heart Stood Still
- My Romance
- To Keep My Love Alive
- Where Or When
- You Are Never Away
- You Took Advantage Of Me
- You'll Never Walk Alone
- Younger Than Springtime
- Hello, Young Lovers
- Love, Look Away
- A Wonderful Guy
- Do I Love You Because You're Beautiful?
- Oh, What A Beautiful Mornin'
- This Can't Be Love
- I Have Dreamed
- If I Loved You
- My Favorite Things
- The Sound Of Music
- There's A Small Hotel
- Some Enchanted Evening
The Songs of Richard Rodgers - Low Voice
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Songs of Richard Rodgers - Low Voice
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Series: Best of Voice Solo