There are currently no items in your cart.
The Solo Flute Vol.3: Romantic for Flute. Flute/Piccolo Albums. Collection. Published by Edition Peters (PE.P08641C).
Contents: Drouet: Preludes: B major, G major, E minor, D major, F sharp minor, E major, Cadences: D major, G major, F major, Tulou Theme varie in G major Op. 89, Kuhlau Divertimento in G major Op. 68 No. 5; Fantasia Op. 38 No. 1; Gabrielsky: Adagio in D major Op. 65 No. 1, Fantasie in D major Op. 64; Keller: Divertissment in D major Op. 16 No. 1, Fantasie in G major Op. 28 No. 1; Furstenau: Amusements Op. 57; Polonaise in A major on a theme from William Tell by Rossini; Kummer: Fantasies: Op. 33 No. 1, Op. 33 No. 3; Mercadante: Variations on a theme from Rossi ni's Armide; Briccialdi: Variations from Bellini's Norma - Quai cor tradisti; Adagio from 30 Studies; Krakamp: La Napoletana Op. 75 No. 3; Gariboldi: Capriccio sopra una tema arabo; Donjon Elegie-Etude; Le chant du vent; Kohler: Adagio patetico
Solo Flute (no accompaniment).
- Preludes: B major, G major, E minor, D major, F sharp minor, E major Composed by Jean Pierre Drouet
- Cadences: D major, G major, F major Composed by Jean Pierre Drouet
- Theme varie in G major Op. 89 Composed by Jean-Louis Tulou
- Divertimento in G major Op. 68 No. 5 Composed by Friedrich Kuhlau
- Fantasia Op. 38 No. 1 Composed by Friedrich Kuhlau
- Adagio in D major Op. 65 No. 1 Composed by Gabrielsky
- Fantasie in D major Op. 64 Composed by Gabrielsky
- Divertissment in D major Op. 16 No. 1 Composed by Keller
- Fantasie in G major Op. 28 No. 1 Composed by Keller
- Amusements Op. 57 Composed by Furstenau
- Polonaise in A major on a theme from William Tell by Rossini
- Fantasies: Op. 33 No. 1, Op. 33 No. 3 Composed by Friedrich August Kummer
- Variations on a theme from Rossini's Armide Composed by Mercadante
- Variations from Bellini's Norma - Quai cor tradisti Composed by Briccialdi
- Adagio from 30 Studies Composed by Briccialdi
- La Napoletana Op. 75 No. 3 Composed by Krakamp
- Capriccio sopra una tema arabo Composed by Giuseppe Gariboldi
- Elegie-Etude Composed by Donjon
- Le chant du vent Composed by Donjon
- Adagio patetico Composed by Kohler
The Solo Flute Vol.3: Romantic
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Solo Flute Vol.3: Romantic
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Format: Collection / Songbook