The Seven Last Words of Christ
Piano, Soprano Solo, Baritone Solo, Tenor Solo, SSTB Chorus
A Sacred Cantata, for Soli, Chorus and Orchestra. Composed by Francois Clement Theodore Dubois (1837-1924). Edited by Nicholas Douty. Choral. Piano reduction/vocal score. With Standard notation. 79 pages. Theodore Presser Company #412-40172. Published by Theodore Presser Company (PR.412401720).
Item Number: PR.412401720
Seven Last Words of Christ is a sacred cantata for soli, chorus, and orchestra. Includes both English and Latin text printed at the beginning of each section and vocal scores with piano.
- Introduction (Soprano Solo)
- First Word (Baritone And Tenor Soli, With Chorus)
- Second Word (Duet For Tenorand Baritone, With Chorus)
- Third Word (Soli For Soprano, Tenor, Baritone, With Chorus)
- Fourth Word
- Fifth Word (Chorus, And Soli For Tenor And Baritone)
- Sixth Word
- Seventh Word