There are currently no items in your cart.
- Listen (1)
The Sacrifice (Greater Love Has No One Than This...). By David T. Clydesdale & Steve Moore. Arranged by David Clydesdale. For SATB Choir. Modern Christian, Easter. Moderate. Choral Book. Duration 49'00". Published by Word Music (WD.080689728174).
* Third musical in this popular series from the visionary team of Steve Moore and David T. Clydesdale
* Easter musical/DVD concept which incorporates the latest technology and media to present a powerful interactive Easter worship experience using filmed DVD characters, live narration, choir and soloists
* See through the eyes of biblical characters, witnessing their insights and emotions as they are interviewed "60 Minutes-style"
* Opportunities for the congregation to join the choir in worship throughout the musical, as the pre-programmed DVD provides lyrics on cue
* Accompaniment track available in stereo track, split track, or even a click track which you can use with live orchestra so it will be in sync with the DVD
* Features new music from Chris Tomlin, Third Day, Tommy Walker and more
Several years ago the visionary team of David T. Clydesdale and Steve Moore introduced a revolutionary new Easter musical/DVD concept that drew overwhelming response from churches. The Sacrifice is the third musical in this popular series.
With fresh new ideas, The Sacrifice combines several cast members from both musicals as filmed characters on the DVD (The Centurion, Peter, Caiaphas, Pilate, Mary Magdalene and Mary, the mother of Jesus). Spiritually we look through the eyes of these followers of Jesus, witnessing their insights and emotions as they are interviewed "60 Minutes-style." The congregation joins the choir in worship throughout the musical, as the pre-programmed DVD provides lyrics on cue, as well as all of the visuals and filmed characters. Choose from stereo track, split track, or even a click track which you can use with live orchestra so it will be in sync with the DVD. Thanks to the unique script by Steve Moore, creative direction of Amick Byram, and professional filming and editing from Alan Carter, congregations experience a moving and dramatic story of the first-hand remembrances of the death and resurrection of Jesus, and gain a powerful personal perspective on the redeeming sacrifice Jesus paid for us.
Greater Love Has No One Than This...
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Greater Love Has No One Than This...
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Choir Sheet Music