There are currently no items in your cart.
The Rock And Roll Collection (Easy Guitar). By Various. For Guitar. Hal Leonard Paperback Songs. Rock 'n' Roll. Difficulty: easy-medium. Fakebook. Vocal melody, lyrics, chord names and guitar chord guide. 255 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.702020).
ISBN 0793559847. With vocal melody, lyrics, chord names and guitar chord guide. Rock 'n' Roll. 4.1x6.7 inches.
110 songs that shaped rock and roll, including Blue Suede Shoes, Great Balls Of Fire, Under The Boardwalk and more.
About Hal Leonard Paperback Songs
These perfectly portable paperbacks include the melodies, lyrics, and chord symbols for your favorite songs, all in a convenient, pocket-sized book. Using concise, one-line music notation, anyone from hobbyists to professionals can strum on the guitar, play melodies on the piano, or sing the lyrics to great songs. Books also include a helpful guitar chord chart. All books are 4-1/8" x 6-3/4".
- I'm Into Something Good Performed by Herman's Hermits
- Time Won't Let Me Performed by The Outsiders
- Don't Say Nothin' Bad (About My Baby) Performed by The Cookies
- But It's Alright Performed by J.J. Jackson
- Working In The Coal Mine Performed by Lee Dorsey
- All Shook Up Performed by Elvis Presley
- At The Hop Performed by Danny And The Juniors
- Baby, It's You Performed by The Shirelles
- Bird Dog Performed by The Everly Brothers
- The Birds And The Bees Performed by Jewel Akens
- Blue Suede Shoes Performed by Elvis Presley
- Blueberry Hill Performed by Fats Domino
- Bo Diddley Performed by Bo Diddley
- Book Of Love Performed by The Monotones
- Born To Be Wild Performed by Steppenwolf
- Breaking Up Is Hard To Do Performed by Neil Sedaka
- Breathless Performed by Jerry Lee Lewis
- Bye Bye, Love Performed by The Everly Brothers
- Calendar Girl Performed by Neil Sedaka
- Can't Buy Me Love Performed by The Beatles
- Chains Performed by The Cookies
- Chantilly Lace Performed by The Big Bopper
- Charlie Brown Performed by The Coasters
- Cherish Performed by The Association
- Cry Like A Baby Performed by Box Tops
- Crying Performed by Roy Orbison
- Daydream Performed by The Lovin' Spoonful
- Do You Believe In Magic Performed by The Lovin' Spoonful
- Don't Be Cruel (To A Heart That's True) Performed by Elvis Presley
- Dream Baby (How Long Must I Dream) Performed by Roy Orbison
- Duke Of Earl Performed by Gene Chandler
- The End Of The World Performed by Skeeter Davis
- From Me To You Performed by The Beatles
- Gimme Some Lovin' Performed by The Spencer Davis Group
- Goin' Out Of My Head Performed by Little Anthony & The Imperials
- Good Lovin' Performed by Young Rascals
- Good Luck Charm Performed by Elvis Presley
- Good Rockin' Tonight Performed by Elvis Presley
- Great Balls of Fire Performed by Jerry Lee Lewis
- The Green Door Performed by Jim Lowe
- A Groovy Kind Of Love Performed by The Mindbenders
- Hanky Panky Performed by Tommy James & The Shondells
- Happy, Happy Birthday Baby Performed by The Tune Weavers
- Happy Together Performed by The Turtles
- A Hard Day's Night Performed by The Beatles
- Heartbreak Hotel Performed by Elvis Presley
- Hello Mary Lou Performed by Ricky Nelson
- Hippy Hippy Shake Performed by Swinging Blue Jeans
- His Latest Flame Performed by Elvis Presley
- Hound Dog Performed by Elvis Presley
- I Saw Her Standing There Performed by The Beatles
- I Want To Hold Your Hand Performed by The Beatles
- I Will Follow Him (I Will Follow You) Performed by Little Peggy March
- If I Were A Carpenter Performed by Bobby Darin
- In The Still Of The Nite (I'll Remember) Performed by Five Satins
- It's My Party Performed by Lesley Gore
- Just One Look Performed by Doris Troy
- Leader Of The Pack Performed by The Shangri-Las
- Little Darlin' Performed by The Diamonds
- Long Tall Sally Performed by Little Richard
- Love Me Do Performed by The Beatles
- Maybe Baby Performed by The Crickets
- My Boyfriend's Back Performed by The Angels
- Oh Boy! Performed by The Crickets
- Oh, Pretty Woman Performed by Roy Orbison
- On Broadway Performed by The Drifters
- One Fine Day Performed by The Chiffons
- Only The Lonely (Know The Way I Feel) Performed by Roy Orbison
- Peggy Sue Performed by Buddy Holly
- Pipeline Performed by Chantays
- Please Please Me Performed by The Beatles
- Pretty Little Angel Eyes Performed by Curtis Lee
- Rebel 'Rouser Performed by Duane Eddy
- Return To Sender Performed by Elvis Presley
- Rock Around The Clock Performed by Bill Haley & The Comets
- Running Scared Performed by Roy Orbison
- Save the Last Dance for Me Performed by The Drifters
- Sea Of Love Performed by Phil Phillips
- See You Later Alligator Performed by Bill Haley & His Comets
- Shake, Rattle and Roll Performed by Bill Haley & His Comets
- Splish Splash Performed by Bobby Darin
- Stay Performed by Maurice Williams & The Zodiacs
- The Stroll Performed by The Diamonds
- Summer In The City Performed by The Lovin' Spoonful
- Surf City Performed by Jan And Dean
- Surfin' U.S.A. Performed by The Beach Boys
- Sweet Talkin' Guy Performed by The Chiffons
- Take Good Care Of My Baby Performed by Bobby Vee
- (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear Performed by Elvis Presley
- That'll Be The Day Performed by The Crickets
- That's All Right Mama Performed by Elvis Presley
- This Boy (Ringo's Theme) Performed by The Beatles
- Tobacco Road Performed by Nashville Teens
- Tutti Frutti Performed by Little Richard
- Twist And Shout Performed by The Beatles
- Under the Boardwalk Performed by The Drifters
- Up On The Roof Performed by The Drifters
- Wake Up Little Susie Performed by The Everly Brothers
- Where The Boys Are Performed by Connie Francis
- Who Put The Bomp (In The Bomp Ba Bomp Ba Bomp) Performed by Barry Mann
- Wild Thing Performed by The Troggs
- Will You Love Me Tomorrow (Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow) Performed by The Shirelles
- Wooly Bully Performed by Sam The Sham & The Pharaohs
- World Without Love Performed by Peter And Gordon
- You Really Got Me Performed by The Kinks
- You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' Performed by The Righteous Brothers
- Young Blood Performed by Coasters
- He Don't Love You (Like I Love You) Performed by Jerry Butler
- Talk That Talk Performed by Jackie Wilson
- Bits And Pieces Performed by Dave Clark Five
The Rock And Roll Collection
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Rock And Roll Collection
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Genre: Rock 'n' Roll Sheet Music
Format: Fake Book
Series: Hal Leonard Paperback Songs