The Roar Of The Greasepaint - The Smell Of The Crowd
Piano/Vocal/Guitar - Difficulty: medium
Composed by Leslie Bricusse and Anthony Newley. Hal Leonard Richmond Music. Broadway and Vocal Standards. Songbook. With vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics and chord names. 46 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.313156).
Item Number: HL.313156
ISBN 0634016970. With vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics and chord names. Broadway and Vocal Standards. 9x12 inches.
18 vocal selections from the Anthony Newley and Leslie Bricusse favorite, including: The Beautiful Land * Feeling Good * Look at That Face * My Way * Nothing Can Stop Me Now! * Sweet Beginning * This Dream * Where Would You Be Without Me? * A Wonderful Day like Today * and more.
- Sweet Beginning F Major
- My First Love Song Eb Major
- It Isn't Enough G Major
- Things To Remember Eb Major
- Put It In The Book G Major
- With All Due Respect F Major
- This Dream F Major
- Where Would You Be Without Me? F Major
- What A Man! Bb Major
- My Way F Major
- Feeling Good D Minor
- The Joker C Minor
- Nothing Can Stop Me Now! F Major
- Who Can I Turn To (When Nobody Needs Me) C Major
- A Wonderful Day Like Today Eb Major
- The Beautiful Land C Major
- Look At That Face Bb Major
- That's What It Is To Be Young G Major