The Rite of Spring - Full Score
Orchestra full orchestra - Difficulty: difficult
Composed by Igor Stravinsky (1882-1971). Full Orchestra (Full Score); Larger Works; Masterworks. Dover Edition. 20th Century. Full score. With full score notation and introductory text. 174 pages. Published by Dover Publications (AP.6-258572).
Item Number: AP.6-258572
ISBN 0486258572. With full score notation and introductory text. 20th Century. 9 3/8x1214 inches.
Considered Stravinsky's most sensational achievement, The Rite of Spring is a masterpiece that is clearly planned and perfectly controlled, yet leaps past practically every law or canon governing rhythm, harmony and orchestration. Reproduction of the Izdatel'stvo Muzyka, Moscow edition, 1965.
- Introduction (A Kiss of the Earth)
- The Augurs of Spring
- Ritual of Abduction
- Spring Rounds
- Ritual of the Two Rival Tribes
- Procession of the Oldest and Wisest One [the Sage]
- The Kiss of the Earth
- The Dancing Out of the Earth
- Introduction (The Exalted Sacrifice)
- Mystic Circle of the Young Girls
- The Naming and Honoring of the Chosen One
- Evocation of the Ancestors
- Ritual Action of the Ancestors
- Sacrificial Dance (The Chosen One)