There are currently no items in your cart.
The Renaissance Guitar composed by Various. Edited by Frederick M. Noad. For Guitar. Music Sales America. Renaissance. Softcover with CD. 120 pages. Music Sales #AM968066. Published by Music Sales (HL.14023141).
ISBN 0825618134. Renaissance. 9x12 inches.
This book/CD series provides solos, duets and songs covering four centuries of composers for the guitar and lute family. Taken from original sources, and carefully fingered for the modern player, the transcriptions are as faithful as possible to the original while at the same time offering a practical performing score.
- Air Performed by John Dowland
- Almain Performed by Francis Cutting
- Alman Performed by Robert Johnson
- As I Went To Walsingham (Anon)
- Ballet (Elias Mertel)
- Branle De Bourgogne (Adrien Le Roy)
- Branle Gay (Jean Baptiste Besard)
- Come Heavy Sleep (John Dowland)
- Drewrie's Accordes (Anon)
- Entree De Luth (Robert Ballad)
- Fantasia (Alonso De Mudarra)
- Fantasia (Miguel De Fuenllana)
- Fantasia Performed by John Dowland
- Galliard (Alfonso De Mudarra)
- Galliard (Philop Rosseter)
- Galliard To The Flatt Pavin (John Johnson)
- Galliard( Anthony Holborne)
- Go From My Window (Anon)
- Greensleeves (Francis Cutting)
- Guardame Las Vacas (Luis De Narvaez)
- La Rossignol (Anon)
- Lady Hammond's Alman (John Dowland)
- Lady Hunsdon's Alman (John Dowland)
- Lesson For Two Lutes Performed by Anon
- Melancholy Galliard Performed by John Dowland
- Morenica Da Me Un Beso (Juan Vasquez)
- Mr. Southcote's Pavan (Thomas Ford)
- Mrs. Anne Harecourt's Galliard (Francis Pilkington)
- Mrs. Taylor's Galliard (Philip Rosseter)
- My Love Hath Vowed (Thomas Campion)
- Never Weather-Beaten Sail Performed by Thomas Campion
- Of My Complaints Could Passions Move (John Dowland)
- Pavan (Luis Milan)
- Queen Elizabeth Galliard Performed by John Dowland
- Recercate Concertante (Francesco Da Milano & Joanne Matelart)
- Rest Sweet Nymphs Performed by Francis Pilkington
- Shall I Come Sweet Love To Thee (Thomas Campion)
- Sonnet(Enriquez De Valderrabano)
- Spagnoletta (Anon)
- Tanz (Georg Fuhrmann)
- Tarleton's Resurrection Performed by John Dowland
- The Cobbler (Anon)
- The Flatt Pavin (John Johnson)
- The King Of Denmark's Galliard (John Dowland)
- The Night Watch (Anthony Holborne)
- The Parlement (Anon)
- The Round Battle Galliard Performed by John Dowland
- Toda Mi Bida Os Ame (Luis Milan)
- Toy (Francis Cutting)
- Toy For Two Lutes (Thomas Robinson)
- Volt (Anon)
- When From My Love (John Bartlet)
- When To Her Lute Corinna Sings (Thomas Campion)
- Wilson's Wilde (Anon)
The Renaissance Guitar
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Renaissance Guitar
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: Classical Guitar Sheet Music
Genre: Renaissance Sheet Music