There are currently no items in your cart.
The Renaissance Guitar composed by Various. Edited by Frederick M. Noad. For Guitar. Music Sales America. Renaissance. Softcover with CD. 120 pages. Music Sales #AM968066. Published by Music Sales (HL.14023141).
ISBN 0825618134. Renaissance. 9x12 inches.
This book/CD series provides solos, duets and songs covering four centuries of composers for the guitar and lute family. Taken from original sources, and carefully fingered for the modern player, the transcriptions are as faithful as possible to the original while at the same time offering a practical performing score.
- Air Performed by John Dowland
- Almain Performed by Francis Cutting
- Alman Performed by Robert Johnson
- As I Went To Walsingham (Anon)
- Ballet (Elias Mertel)
- Branle De Bourgogne (Adrien Le Roy)
- Branle Gay (Jean Baptiste Besard)
- Come Heavy Sleep (John Dowland)
- Drewrie's Accordes (Anon)
- Entree De Luth (Robert Ballad)
- Fantasia (Alonso De Mudarra)
- Fantasia (Miguel De Fuenllana)
- Fantasia Performed by John Dowland
- Galliard (Alfonso De Mudarra)
- Galliard (Philop Rosseter)
- Galliard To The Flatt Pavin (John Johnson)
- Galliard( Anthony Holborne)
- Go From My Window (Anon)
- Greensleeves (Francis Cutting)
- Guardame Las Vacas (Luis De Narvaez)
- La Rossignol (Anon)
- Lady Hammond's Alman (John Dowland)
- Lady Hunsdon's Alman (John Dowland)
- Lesson For Two Lutes Performed by Anon
- Melancholy Galliard Performed by John Dowland
- Morenica Da Me Un Beso (Juan Vasquez)
- Mr. Southcote's Pavan (Thomas Ford)
- Mrs. Anne Harecourt's Galliard (Francis Pilkington)
- Mrs. Taylor's Galliard (Philip Rosseter)
- My Love Hath Vowed (Thomas Campion)
- Never Weather-Beaten Sail Performed by Thomas Campion
- Of My Complaints Could Passions Move (John Dowland)
- Pavan (Luis Milan)
- Queen Elizabeth Galliard Performed by John Dowland
- Recercate Concertante (Francesco Da Milano & Joanne Matelart)
- Rest Sweet Nymphs Performed by Francis Pilkington
- Shall I Come Sweet Love To Thee (Thomas Campion)
- Sonnet(Enriquez De Valderrabano)
- Spagnoletta (Anon)
- Tanz (Georg Fuhrmann)
- Tarleton's Resurrection Performed by John Dowland
- The Cobbler (Anon)
- The Flatt Pavin (John Johnson)
- The King Of Denmark's Galliard (John Dowland)
- The Night Watch (Anthony Holborne)
- The Parlement (Anon)
- The Round Battle Galliard Performed by John Dowland
- Toda Mi Bida Os Ame (Luis Milan)
- Toy (Francis Cutting)
- Toy For Two Lutes (Thomas Robinson)
- Volt (Anon)
- When From My Love (John Bartlet)
- When To Her Lute Corinna Sings (Thomas Campion)
- Wilson's Wilde (Anon)
The Renaissance Guitar
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
The Renaissance Guitar
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Classical Guitar Sheet Music
Genre: Renaissance Sheet Music