There are currently no items in your cart.
The Real Easy Book - Volume 3 (Bb edition) composed by Various. Edited by Chuck Sher. For Bb instruments. This edition: spiral-bound. Real Easy Books series. Fake book. 186 pages. Published by Sher Music Company (SR.REB3BB).
ISBN 9781883217525. 8.5" x 11" inches.
What is the job of all jazz educators? To expose their kids to the wide world of jazz * To help them to enjoy learning how to improvise * To help them discover the particular kind of jazz that will inspire them the most.This fake book/history text will help you do that more than any other single publication available!Easy, but classic, jazz tunes from all eras and styles of jazz! Trad Jazz, The Swing Era, Classic Bebop, West Coast Jazz, The Blue Note Era, Contemporary Jazz, "Groove" Jazz, Afro-Cuban and Brazilian JazzHistory text in front of each section describes each era and its musical innovations. These short histories of each style of jazz really give the flavor of each era, as well as a discussion of the contributions of each one to the evolution of the music.Educational material - Page 2 of each tune includes all the things a band director might need to write out for their students: * Scales for Soloing * Piano Voicings * Complete chorus of a Sample Bass Line * Guitar Diagrams * Educational material developed in conjunction with Stanford Jazz Workshop. It works!Special Features * Each era includes both beginning and intermediate level tunes. * Features 5-10 tunes from each historical era of jazz. The wide variety of styles included means that every jazz combo will be able to find exactly the material that fits their needs. * Separate horn harmonies parts for some of the Trad Jazz tunes (to give that authentic Dixieland feeling) * Many extras - like sample drum grooves, sample comping patterns, Mark Levine essay on scales and chords, complete discography, great photos, etc. * Tune selection includes a generous helping of "non-swing" tunes to help younger players gain a foothold into jazz.The end result is a multi-dimensional teaching tool that will keep band directors and their students smiling all year long! 200 pages long, THE REAL EASY BOOK - VOL.3 is available in C, Bb, Eb and Bass Clef versions.
The Real Easy Book - Volume 3 (Bb edition)
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Real Easy Book - Volume 3 (Bb edition)
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: B-Flat Instrument Sheet Music
Format: Fake Book