There are currently no items in your cart.
The Quiet Room (Piano Solo). Arranged by Ann Farmer. For Piano/Keyboard. Music Sales America. Popular. Softcover. 96 pages. Chester Music #CH71489. Published by Chester Music (HL.14026583).
ISBN 1846096316. Popular. 9x12 inches.
The Quiet Room is an ideal album pieces arranged for solo piano, for moments of contemplation and reflection. It opens up a world of melodic, introspective, inspired contemporary classics featuring music by many of the world's finest composers, including Ludovico Einaudi, Michael Nyman, Philip Glass, Gabriel Yared, Joby Talbot and Patrick Hawes.
- Adagio for Strings (featured in the film Platoon) Performed by Samuel Barber
- Alexandra Park Performed by John Metcalfe
- Cumulonimbus Performed by Joby Talbot
- Dolce Droga Performed by Ludovico Einaudi
- Elegy Performed by Chris Craker
- Eustace and Hilda (from the BBC dramatization of L.P. Hartley's trilogy) Performed by Richard Rodney Bennett
- Farewell Performed by Zbigniew Preisner
- Frozen (from the film Cashback) Performed by Guy Farley
- Glassworks (opening) Performed by Philip Glass
- Goodbye Performed by Geoffrey Burgon
- The Heart Asks Pleasure First (from the film The Piano) Performed by Michael Nyman
- Hush Performed by Craig Armstrong
- If (from the animated film The Diary of Anne Frank) Performed by Michael Nyman
- Lines of Desire Performed by Tarik O'regan
- The Lord's Prayer (1999) Performed by John Tavener
- Moving Ground Performed by James Whitbourn
- Quanta Qualla Performed by Patrick Hawes
- Questa Volta Performed by Ludovico Einaudi
- The Quiet Room Performed by Debbie Wiseman
- The Sentence (from the film Death on the Staircase) Performed by Jocelyn Pook
- Silencium (from the TV Series Silent Witness) Performed by John Harle
- Slow Mo Performed by Chris Butler
- Song For a Raggy Boy (from the film Song For a Raggy Boy) Performed by Richard Blackford
- Song For Rani Performed by Gabriel Yared
- You Shook Me All Night Long
- Adagio For Strings
- Eustace and Hilda
- The Heart Asks Pleasure First
- The Lord's Prayer
- Quanta Qualia
- The Sentence
- Song for a Raggy Boy
The Quiet Room
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Quiet Room
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Piano Solo Sheet Music
Genre: Pop Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook