There are currently no items in your cart.
The Organist's Library, Vol. 56 for organ: 3-staff. Advent, Christmas, Epiphany, General, Thanksgiving. Moderately difficult. Published by Lorenz Publishing Company (LO.70-1886L).
Gathered from past issues of our popular periodical "The Organ Portfolio," this collection provides organists with a wealth of moderately challenging material to present during the worship service. The wire-bound format of almost one hundred pages includes hymn-tune settings, arrangements drawn from the classics, and original works. The duration, suggested registration, and common usages are provided for each title.
- Meditation on "Be Thou My Vision" Composed by Robert Lau
- The Churchâ€™s One Foundation Composed by Todd Kendall
- Prelude on â€œGuidanceâ€ Composed by Gordon A. Young
- Come, Let Us Join Our Friends Above Composed by Edward Broughton
- The Morning Trumpet Composed by Gilbert M. Martin
- Recessional on â€œLobe den Herrenâ€ Composed by Dan R. Edwards
- Praise Him! Praise Him! Composed by Mary Mcdonald
- I Have No Help But Thee Composed by Lani Smith
- God Rest You Merry, Gentlemen Composed by Diane Bish
- I Want to be a Christian Composed by Mary Mcdonald
- The Sussex Carol Composed by Robert Lau
- Festive Flight Composed by Gilbert M. Martin
- The Golden Carol Composed by Robert J Powell
- Prelude in A-flat Major Composed by Robert J Powell
- Thanks be to God! Composed by Marilyn Thompson
- O God of Earth and Altar Composed by Lani Smith
- O Thou, in Whose Presence My Soul Takes Delight Composed by Gilbert M. Martin
- Variations on â€œRatisbonâ€ Composed by David Paxton
- Pastorale on "Blessed Assurance" Composed by Robert Lau
- Lord, Keep Us Steadfast In Your Word Composed by Kevin Uppercue
- But Now I See Composed by Richard Williamson
- Sortie Composed by Michael Ryan
- Come, Thou Long-Expected Jesus Composed by Gregory Hamilton
- Postlude on â€œHalifaxâ€ Composed by Lani Smith
- Rise Up, Shepherd, and Follow Composed by Lyndell Leatherman
- O Love That Wilt Not Let Me Go Composed by Robert J Powell
- Trumpet Fanfare Composed by Robert Wetzler
- Voluntary on â€œLauda Animaâ€ Composed by Richard Williamson
- Open My Eyes, That I May See Composed by Michael A. Johnson
- On Jordanâ€™s Stormy Banks Composed by Lyndell Leatherman
- O Lamb of God, I Come Composed by Edward Broughton
The Organist's Library, Vol. 56
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
The Organist's Library, Vol. 56
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Organ Solo Sheet Music