There are currently no items in your cart.
The Organist's Library, Vol. 53 for organ: 3-staff. Sacred, Ascension, Eastertide, General, Holy Week, Lent. Moderately difficult. Published by Lorenz Publishing Company (LO.70-1826L).
This collection of Lent, Holy Week, Palm Sunday, Easter, and general-use titles, gathered from past issues of our popular periodical "The Organ Portfolio" provides organists with a wealth of moderately challenging material to present during the worship service. The wire-bound format of almost one hundred pages includes hymn-tune settings, arrangements drawn from the classics, and original works. Each title includes the duration and suggested registration, with a helpful table of interlude, prelude, offertory and postlude suggested usages found inside the front cover.
- An Affirmation of Faith Composed by Franklin Ritter
- Behold The King Composed by David Paxton
- Choral Prelude on "Rathbun" Composed by Homer Whitford
- Come With Us, O Blessed Jesus Composed by Dale Wood
- Comfort for My Soul Composed by Edward Broughton
- Consecrate My Life to Thee, O Lord Composed by Mark Roberts
- Dedication Composed by Robert Franz;Arranged by Dorothy Wells
- Drop, Drop, Slow Tears Composed by Robert J Powell
- Glory To God On High Composed by George Blake
- God The Omnipotent Composed by Robert J Powell
- He Is Risen! Composed by Lani Smith
- If You But Trust In God To Guide You Composed by David Cherwien
- Lead On, O King Eternal Composed by Van Denman Thompson
- A Lenten Prelude Composed by Giovanni Battista Pergolesi;Arranged by John Troutman
- The Lord's My Shepherd Composed by Lani Smith
- A Mighty Fortress Composed by David Cherwien
- The Mourning Dove Composed by Gilbert M. Martin
- My Comfort by Day, My Song in the Night Composed by Gilbert M. Martin
- Not My Will, But Thine Composed by Gerald Peterson
- O Worship the King Composed by Franklin Ritter
- Offertory on "Land of Rest" Composed by Lani Smith
- On Wings Of Song Composed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn;Arranged by James Denton
- Our Refuge And Strength Composed by Edward Broughton
- Prelude in E-flat Composed by Francois Clement Theodore Dubois;Arranged by Thomas Bliss
- Prelude on "Aberystwyth" Composed by Raymond H Haan
- Prelude on an English Melody Composed by Hugh S. Livingston, Jr.
- Prelude on "Easter Hymn" Composed by Franklin Ritter
- Psalm 23 Composed by Robert J Powell
- Ride On in Majesty! Composed by Edward Broughton
- Softly And Tenderly Composed by Van Denman Thompson
- Solemn March Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart;Arranged by John Troutman
- Where Charity And Love Prevail Composed by Mark Roberts
The Organist's Library, Vol. 53
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
The Organist's Library, Vol. 53
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Organ Solo Sheet Music