There are currently no items in your cart.
The Organist's Library, Vol. 51 for organ: 3-staff. Sacred, Eastertide, General, Holy Communion, Holy Week, Lent, Pentecost. Moderately difficult. Published by Lorenz Publishing Company (LO.70-1781L).
Whether you are adding another volume to your collection or just starting your library, this set of moderately challenging classics, hymn fantasies, and choral preludes, reprinted from "The Organ Portfolio," is a must-have for every church organist. Ninety-six pages and spiral bound, the music is printed on three staves in an upright format with registrations provided for all organs. Durations are also included to aid programming decisions.
- Flute Tune Composed by Gilbert M. Martin
- O Perfect Love Composed by Robert J Powell
- Toccata for a Festival Composed by Gerald Peterson
- When Morning Gilds the Skies Composed by Dale Wood
- Jesus, the Very Thought of Thee Composed by Roy M. Darley
- What Wondrous Love Is This Composed by Gerhard Krapf
- Paraphrase on "Diademata" Composed by James Denton
- O Darkest Woe Composed by Franklin Ritter
- A Prayer in Holy Week Composed by Rex Koury
- Beneath The Cross Of Jesus Composed by John Duro
- Palm Sunday Procession Composed by Robert J Powell
- Angels Holy, High and Lowly Composed by Franklin Ritter
- Go Therefore Composed by Robert F. Swift
- Carillon Toccata Composed by Douglas E. Wagner
- Echo Alleluia Composed by Lani Smith
- Round The Lord In Glory Seated Composed by Robert J Powell
- Adagio Composed by Robert Lau
- Prelude on "Rhuddlan" Composed by Raymond H Haan
- Sarabande Composed by George Blake
- Toccata Perpetua Composed by Lani Smith
- Day of Sorrow Composed by Giuseppe Verdi
- My Shepherd Will Supply My Need
- Ancient Of Days Composed by Robert J. Hughes
- More Love To Thee Composed by David Paxton
- Our Hearts in Christian Love Composed by Mark Roberts
- Hosanna, Loud Hosanna Composed by Lani Smith
- Andante Tranquillo Composed by Robert Lau
- Alleluia! Alleluia! Composed by Edward Broughton
- Come, Thou Fount Of Every Blessing Composed by Edward Broughton
- Come, Ye Disconsolate Composed by Dale Wood
The Organist's Library, Vol. 51
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
The Organist's Library, Vol. 51
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Organ Solo Sheet Music