There are currently no items in your cart.
The Organist's Library, Vol. 49 for organ: 3-staff. Sacred, Eastertide, General, Holy Communion, Holy Week, Lent, Palm/Palm-Passion Sunday. Moderately difficult. 96 pages. Published by Lorenz Publishing Company (LO.70-1751L).
Whether you are adding another volume to your collection or just starting your library, this set of moderately challenging classics, hymn fantasies, and choral preludes, reprinted from The Organ Portfolio, is a must-have for every church organist. Ninety-six pages and spiral bound, the music is printed on three staves in an upright format with registrations provided for all organs. Durations are also included to aid programming decisions.
- God of the Living Composed by Lani Smith
- Postlude in F Composed by Rex Koury
- God Of The Prophets Composed by David Paxton
- Grant Us Peace Composed by Franklin Ritter
- Lament Composed by Doug Anderson
- Take The Name Of Jesus With You Composed by Edward Broughton
- Contemplation on Wareham Composed by Gerald Peterson
- Dedication Composed by Gerald Peterson
- How Lovely Are the Feet of Them Composed by Lani Smith
- Prelude on Evan Composed by Gerald Peterson
- Ancient Of Days Composed by Robert J Powell
- Celebration Composed by Robert Lau
- Chant Composed by Robert J Powell
- Day Of Resurrection Composed by David Paxton
- Epilogue Composed by Gilbert M. Martin
- Go Out with Praise Composed by Gilbert M. Martin
- Hiding In Thee Composed by James Pethel
- Invocation to the Holy Spirit Composed by David Paxton
- Ride on Ride on Composed by Robert J Powell
- Siciliano Moderno Composed by Robert Lau
- Solid Rock Composed by Edward Broughton
- Stand Up And Bless The Lord Composed by Lani Smith
- Variations on Jesus Loves Me Composed by Jon Spong
- Prayer Response Composed by Mark Davis
- Sanctified Hour Composed by Steven Scott
- When I Survey the Wondrous Cross
- O Come And Mourn Composed by Franklin Ritter
- Prelude Composed by Tom Birchwood
- Triumph of Our King Composed by Lani Smith
- At the Cross Composed by Van Denman Thompson
The Organist's Library, Vol. 49
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Organist's Library, Vol. 49
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Organ Solo Sheet Music