There are currently no items in your cart.
The Organist's Library, Vol. 45 for organ: 3-staff. Sacred, Eastertide, General, Holy Communion, Holy Week, Lent, Pentecost. Moderately difficult. 96 pages. Published by Lorenz Publishing Company (LO.70-1668L).
Whether you are adding another volume to your collection or just starting your library, this set of moderately challenging classics, hymn fantasies and choral preludes, reprinted from The Organ Portfolio, is a must-have for every church organist. Ninety-six pages and spiral bound, the music is printed on three staves in an upright format with registrations provided for all organs. Durations are also included to aid programming decisions.
- There's Not a Friend Composed by Van Denman Thompson
- In The Hour Of Trial Composed by James Denton
- Sortie on "National Hymn" Composed by Lani Smith
- POSTLUDE FANTASIA Composed by Robert W. Thygerson
- The Light From on High Composed by David Paxton
- Breathe On Me, Breath Of God Composed by James Boeringer
- Song Of The Redeemed Composed by Lani Smith
- Delight in Praise Composed by James Southbridge
- Intermezzo Composed by Robert W. Thygerson
- A Plea for Peace Composed by Dennis Eliot
- Apres un RÃªve Composed by Lani Smith
- Meditation on "Winchester Old" Composed by Franklin Ritter
- Christ Hath Triumphed, Alleluia! Composed by Robert J. Hughes
- In Memory, Lord, of Thee Composed by James Southbridge
- Hosanna In The Highest Composed by Christopher Gale
- He Dies! The Friend of Sinners Dies! Composed by Tom Birchwood
- Elegy Composed by Robert Lau
- The Holy City Composed by Robert W. Thygerson
- Could You Not Watch With Me? Composed by Todd Kendall
- The Risen Christ! Composed by Lani Smith
- Reverie at Dawn Composed by Edward Broughton
- Larghetto Composed by Mark Davis
- This Sacred Hour Composed by Gilbert M. Martin
- A Song Of Peace Composed by Robert J Powell
- Pastorale on "St. Anthony's Chorale" Composed by Tom Birchwood
- The Lord God Has Spoken It Composed by David Paxton
- Chapel Windows Composed by Richard Blake
The Organist's Library, Vol. 45
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Organist's Library, Vol. 45
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Organ Solo Sheet Music