There are currently no items in your cart.
The Organist's Library, Vol. 42 for organ: 3-staff. Sacred, Advent, Christmas, Epiphany, General, Thanksgiving. Moderately difficult. 96 pages. Published by Lorenz Publishing Company (LO.70-1604L).
Whether you are adding another volume to your collection or just starting your library, this set of moderately challenging classics, hymn fantasies and choral preludes, reprinted from The Organ Portfolio, is a must-have for every church organist. Ninety-six pages and spiral bound, the music is printed on three staves in an upright format with registrations provided for all organs. Durations are also included to aid programming decisions.
- Fanfare and Processional Performed by Robert C Lau
- Prayer Performed by Mark Davis
- Trumpet Fanfare on Adeste Fideles Performed by Sharon Elery Rogers
- What Child Is This Performed by James Mansfield
- Come Let Us Join Our Cheerful Songs Performed by Joseph Prentiss
- A Blessing Performed by Michael Shea
- A Simple Song Performed by Michael Shea
- The Communion Table Performed by Michael Shea
- I Seek to Know No Other Love Performed by James Southbridge
- Meditation on Divinum Mysterium Performed by James Southbridge
- A Gentle Prayer Performed by James Southbridge
- Sunset To Sunrise Performed by Gilbert M Martin
- A Quiet Moment Performed by Gilbert M Martin
- A Shepherd's Lament Performed by Gilbert M Martin
- Postlude on A Mighty Fortress Is Our God Performed by Dennis Eliot
- Prelude in F Major Performed by Dennis Eliot
- Meditation Performed by Dennis Eliot
- The Heavenly Star Performed by Dennis Eliot
- From Heaven Above Performed by Dennis Eliot
- Trio Pastorale Performed by Robert J Powell
- The Holly and the Ivy Performed by Ross Anderson
- Ivory Palaces Performed by David Paxton
- The Rock of Salvation Performed by Franklin Ritter
- Onward Chistian Soldiers Performed by Lani Smith
- The Heavens Rejoice Performed by Todd Kendall
- To God Be The Glory Performed by Edward Broughton
- The Prayer Perfect Performed by Robert W Thygerson
- It Is Well With My Soul Performed by Robert W Thygerson
- Come Thou Long Expected Jesus Performed by Robert W Thygerson
- More Love To Thee Performed by Van Denman Thompson
- Now Thank We All Our God Performed by Van Denman Thompson
- My Shepherd Will Supply My Need Performed by Roger C Wilson
- Psalm Prelude Performed by Carl Hager
- O Little Town of Bethlehem Performed by Weldon Whipple
- What a Friend We Have in Jesus Performed by James Boeringer
- If Thou But Suffer God to Guide Thee Performed by John Andrews
The Organist's Library, Vol. 42
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
The Organist's Library, Vol. 42
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Organ Solo Sheet Music