The Magnificent Seven - Teacher's Handbook
Teacher's Handbook. Composed by Mary Kay Beall and John Carter. This edition: Teacher's Handbook (Includes Reproducible Activity Sheets). Children's Musicals and Programs. Choral. Score. 48 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.11695).
Item Number: AP.11695
Introduce young singers to the music and lives of seven great composers. It's a songbook, a series of musical history lessons or a 20-minute unison program. Clever lyrics describing the composers' lives are set to their most famous melodies. Bios, portraits and reproducible activity sheets are included.
Teacher's Handbook contains: Songbook, composer bios, portraits and reproducible activity sheets.
- How Would You Like to Have a Middle Name Like Ilyich?
- King of All the Classic Charts
- One of Twelve When He Was Born
- Opening Fanfare
- What's It Like to Be a Prodigy?
- When You Think of Baroque Music
- When You're Sleepless in Hamburg
- Closing Fanfare
- He Was a Polish Boy